|This article is about a/an web episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
What are the rules of the world where our characters living? There are answers...
Rule 1: Two Riders with the same power cannot exist at the same time (Another Build exists, so Build cannot).
Rule 2: Another Riders can only be defeated by the powers they’re based on (Zi-O has to use Build’s power to defeat Another Build).
Rule 3: People who nitpick the adult's details will be kicked by a horse.
With the event of Build had been interfered by Time Jackers, The event itself disappeared from history. Thus, making of what happened to everything on Build's story had been erased and replaced by unknown event.
- Sento Kiryu (桐生 戦兎 Kiryū Sento)/Takumi Katsuragi (葛城 巧 Katsuragi Takumi): Atsuhiro Inukai (犬飼 貴丈 Inukai Atsuhiro)
- Ryuga Banjo (万丈 龍我 Banjyō Ryūga): Eiji Akaso (赤楚 衛二 Akaso Eiji)
- Takumi Katsuragi's family name is spelled "葛木" (Katsuragi) in the script.
- Rule 1 seems to conflict with the "Legend Rider" devices that exist in past series.
- Said rule can be interpreted as only occurring due to the Time Jackers altering the history of Riders. It can also be suggested that some of the "Legend Rider" devices may not be completely the same from the powers they've originated in contrast to how the Another Riders fuctions.
- As Zi-O progresses, more and more circumstances that completely conflict Rule 1 happened:
- In Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER, Kamen Rider Den-O is not affected by Another Den-O at all due to Ryotaro Nogami and the other Taros being Singularity Points.
- In The Quiz Shock 2040 and Final Answer? 2040, Kamen Rider Quiz and Another Quiz are able to exist and interact each other at the same time.
- In Another Zi-O 2019, GeizRevive! 2019, The Beginning of Everything 2009 and Our Goal 2019, Another Zi-O and Kamen Rider Zi-O is also co-existed, although the Zi-O II Ridewatch kept Sougo's memories intact.
- Because of this, further Another Riders that were created in 2019 will not erase their corresponding rider's powers and history because of a new "paradox" keeping their existance intact.
- In Part 2: Rider Time Ryuki, Kamen Rider Ryuki is fighting Another Ryuki on screen.
- Rule 1 mirrors the limitation of the Morphin Grid from the Power Rangers franchise in that it does not allow two Rangers with the same power set to co-exist for a long period of time.
- When Sento/Takumi explains the Rule 1, the American folk song Turkey in the Straw is played in the background.
- Sento/Takumi mentions Evolto in this episode.
- This episode's title brings to mind one of the catchphrases of Masamune Dan: "I set the rules of the world"