|This article is about a/an set of transformational implements in Kamen Rider Blade.|
Rouze Cards are obtained when an Undead has been defeated, which is indicated when their Ouroboros Buckle opens revealing what category and suit they belong to, and has been sealed away by either a Rider using a Proper Blank card (labeled specifically for the Undead), Common Blank card (no labels, can be use for any Undead), or the Stone of Sealing. Normally, Category 2-Queen Cards have the Ouroboros patch on the picture of the species which they resemble; Category King and Ace cards instead feature their suit's symbol in a silhouette of the animal.
The cards are categorized into Categories, the exact same way the Undead are: Aces, the Numbers (2-10), and the Royal Club (Jacks, Queens, & Kings). They are also categorized into 4 suits: the Spades, the Diamonds, the Hearts, and the Clubs. The Joker Cards, the Wild Card, the Mighty cards used by Kamen Riders Glaive, Lance, and Larc, and the Vanity Card created by merging the four Category King Cards belong to none of these categories or suits.
Each Rouze Card allows the Riders access to the powers of the Undeads sealed within them. Rouze Cards need AP to be used, the amount of which is needed for the card to be used is located on the right side of the card just below the Undead's picture. Riders can gain AP by fighting an opponent while wearing their Rider suit and the amount of AP they have accumulated is gauged by a digital counter located somewhere on their weapons. While seen and occasionally mentioned, the AP counter and its usage is never a major plot point during battles.
The only Cards that don't use AP are Category Ace cards used to transform, and the Royal Club Cards which serve to increase a Riders' AP count. Category Joker Undeads can also use Rouze Cards to assume the form of the Undead that is sealed within the card and access all of their powers.
After Kenzaki mutated into another Joker Undead to put the Battle Fight at a stalemate, the Rouze Cards were safeguarded and locked away in a briefcase kept by Kei Karasuma, with the exception of the Spirit Card kept by Hajime Aikawa to maintain his humanity. However, the Rouze Cards would be retrieved again by the Riders for use, as seen in further crossovers.
List of Rouze Cards
The Category Ace (カテゴリーA) card allow the Riders to transform into their suits. These Undeads were regarded as the best fighters.
|Change Beetle (チェンジ・ビートル Chenji Bītoru)||Transforms Kazuma Kenzaki into Blade.|
|Change Stag (チェンジ・スタッグ Chenji Sutaggu)||Transforms Sakuya Tachibana into Garren.|
|Change Mantis (チェンジ・マンティス Chenji Mantisu)||Transforms Hajime Aikawa into Chalice.|
|Change Spider (チェンジ・スパイダー Chenji Supaidā)|| ||Transforms Mutsuki Kamijou into Leangle|
|Change Kerberos (チェンジ・ケルベロス Chenji Keruberosu)||Transforms Junichi Shimura into Glaive|
|Transforms Shin Magaki into Lance (Copy of Junichi's Kerberos card)|
|Change Kerberos: Transforms Natsumi Miwa into Larc (Copy of Junichi's Kerberos card)|
These cards allow the Riders to channel the sealed Undeads powers via their respective Rouzers.
|♠||2||Slash Lizard (スラッシュ・リザード Surasshu Rizādo)||Increases the power of the Blay Rouzer||400|
|3||Beat Lion (ビート・ライオン Bīto Raion)||Increases the power of punches||600|
|4||Tackle Boar (タックル・ボア Takkuru Boa)||Increases the power of tackles||800|
|5||Kick Locust (キック・ローカスト Kikku Rōkasuto)||Increases the power of flying side kicks||1000|
|6||Thunder Deer (サンダー・ディアー Sandā Diā)||Supplements the next attack with electricity||1200|
|7||Metal Trilobite (メタル・トリロバイト Metaru Torirobaito)||Transmutes body into organic metal to reduce damage||1200|
|8||Magnet Buffalo (マグネット・バッファロー Magunetto Baffarō)||Allows temporary control over magnetism||1400|
|9||Mach Jaguar (マッハ・ジャガー Mahha Jagā)||Enhances speed||1600|
|10||Time Scarab (タイム・スカラベ Taimu Sukarabe)||Freezes time in place in a certain radius||1800|
|♦||2||Bullet Armadillo (バレット・アルマジロ Baretto Arumajiro)||Increases the power of the Garren Rouzer's shots||400|
|3||Upper Frog (アッパー・フロッグ Appā Furoggu)||Increases the power of uppercuts||600|
|4||Rapid Pecker (ラピッド・ペッカー Rapiddo Pekkā)||Increases the Garren Rouzer's rate of fire||800|
|5||Drop Whale (ドロップ・ホエール Doroppu Hoēru)||Increases the power of drop kicks||1000|
|6||Fire Fly (ファイアフライ Faia Furai)||Supplements the next attack with fire||1000|
|7||Rock Tortoise (ロック・トータス Rokku Tōtasu)||Transmutes body into organic stone to reduce damage||1400|
|8||Scope Bat (スコープ・バット Sukōpu Batto)||Heightens senses for accurate shooting attacks||1200|
|9||Gemini Zebra (ジェミニ・ゼブラ Jemini Zebura)||Creates a copy of the user||1400|
|10||Thief Chameleon (シーフ・カメレオン Shīfu Kamereon)||Copies an opponent's form or attack||1600|
|♥||2||Spirit (スピリット Supiritto)||Allows Chalice/the Joker Undead to revert to Hajime's form||N/A|
|3||Chop Head (チョップ・ヘッド Choppu Heddo)||Increases the power of karate chops||600|
|4||Float Dragonfly (フロート・ドラゴンフライ Furōto Doragonfurai)||Enables the user to fly. This is also used to transform into the Dragonfly Undead||1000|
|5||Drill Shell (ドリル・シェル Doriru Sheru)||Increases leg strength and power behind drill kicks||1200|
|6||Tornado Hawk (トルネード・ホーク Torunēdo Hōku)||Supplements the next attack with wind||1400|
|7||Bio Plant (バイオ・プラント Baio Puranto)||Creates vines for lashing and binding||1600|
|8||Reflect Moth (リフレクト・モス Rifurekuto Mosu)||Enables user to repel enemy attacks||1800|
|9||Recover Camel (リカバー・キャメル Rikabā Kyameru)||Heals injuries||2000|
|10||Shuffle Centipede (シャッフル・センチピード Shaffuru Senchipīdo)||Enables user to reuse Rouze cards||2200|
|♣||2||Stab Bee (スタッブ・ビー Sutabbu Bī)||Increases the efficiency and power of stabbing attacks||400|
|3||Screw Mole (スクリュー・モール Sukuryū Mōru)||Increases the power of screw punches and supplements attacks with a drill-like attack||600|
|4||Rush Rhinoceros (ラッシュ・ライノセラス Rasshu Rainoserasu)||Increases the power of tackles (similar to Category 4 of Spades Tackle Boar Card) and enhances speed||800|
|5||Bite Cobra (バイト・コブラ Baito Kobura)||Increases leg strength and power behind scissors kicks||1200|
|6||Blizzard Polar (ブリザード・ポーラー Burizādo Pōrā)||Supplements the next attack with ice||1200|
|7||Gel Jellyfish (ゲル・ジェリーフィッシュ Geru Jerīfisshu)||Transmutes body into organic fluid to reduce damage||1400|
|8||Poison Scorpion (ポイズン・スコーピオン Poizun Sukōpion)||Supplements the next attack with a deadly poison||1800|
|9||Smog Squid (スモッグ・スキッド Sumoggu Sukiddo)||Supplements the next attack with smoke||2000|
|10||Remote Tapir (リモート・テイピア Rimōto Teipia)||Unseals Undeads inside Rouze cards as loyal servants||2200|
The Category Jack (カテゴリーJ) cards allow the Riders to assume Jack form when used in conjunction with an Absorb Queen Card of the same suit with the use of a Rouze Absorber. Since Hajime is the Joker Undead, he has no need for a Rouze Absorber, so his Jack Card just allows him to become the Wolf Undead.
The Category Queen (カテゴリーQ) cards allow the Riders to use their Fusion Jack and Evolution King cards with the use of a Rouze absorber to change into their Jack and King forms. Hajime never had a Rouze Absorber so it just allows him to become the Undead sealed inside the card.
The Category King (カテゴリーK) cards allow the Riders to assume King form when used in conjunction with an Absorb Queen Card of the same suit with the use of a Rouze Absorber. For Hajime, it allowed him to fuse with all of his cards and assume Wild Form. For Mutsuki, it instead allowed him to become the Undead himself, morphing between his human form and the Undead's form.
When Kamen Rider Blade initiates King Form, his Rouze Cards change their appearance and their AP Cost will increase. In addition, their cards are fused with the Kamen Rider to form armor, allowing him to call upon that Card's power without needing the Blay Rouzer to do so.
|A||Change Beetle||Boosts the power of Combos when in King Rouzer||N/A|
|2||Slash Lizard||Effects boosted when in King Form||600|
|3||Beat Lion||Sets fist on fire||800|
|4||Tackle Boar||Enhances the momentum behind tackles||1000|
|5||Kick Locust||Enhances leg strength and power behind kicks||1200|
|6||Thunder Deer||Supplements the next attack with elemental lightning/Covers both Blay and King Rouzers in electricity powering up the attack||1400|
|7||Metal Trilobite||Transmutes body into metal to reduce damage||1600|
|8||Magnet Buffalo||Enables a limited control of magnetism||1800|
|9||Mach Jaguar||Enhances speed and agility||2000|
|10||Time Scarab||Allows the power to control time within a certain radius||2200|
|J||Fusion Eagle||Boosts the power of Combos when in King Rouzer||+2400|
|Q||Absorb Capricorn||Boosts the power of Combos when in King Rouzer||+2000|
|K||Evolution Caucasus||Boosts the power of Combos when in King Rouzer||+4600|
The Mighty (マイティ) Cards are attack cards used by the Ace Riders in replace of their lacking Category 2-10 Rouze Cards.
These cards belong to none of the categories and have some very unique powers.
|Common Blank||Used to seal Undead|
|Joker (ジョーカー)|| ||Joker's Rouze card. Another variation of the Joker card that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade where the four Rider symbols are on each corner. Created from the DNA of all four Ace Undead. Allows Hajime Shijo to assume Joker form.|
|Albino Joker (アルビノジョーカー)||Albino Joker's Rouze card|
|Wild (ワイルド)||The combination of all the cards in the Suit of Hearts; allows Chalice to execute the Wild Cyclone|
|Fourteen||Used to Summon Jashin 14 (included in the Rouze Card Collection Set, not seen used in the series)|
|Vanity (バニティ)||The blank variant is created with combining all four Category King Cards and use to trap a human as a sacrificial lamb for evoking Jashin-14.|
|This variant with human sacrifice sealed is use to evoke Jashin-14 from the Relief.|
When Kamen Rider Decade transforms into Blade, he does not use Blade's Rouze Cards and the Blay Rouzer, instead using his own special Blade AttackRide Cards which are based off of Blade's Rouze Cards. As with all of Decade's Rider Cards, they are inserted into his Decadriver belt. Only two of these cards are shown, but it can be assumed Decade has more cards capable of emulating the effects of Rouze Cards. The following cards were seen in use:
- Metal: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Seven of Spades Rouse Card, Metal Trilobite, to enhance resilience to physical harm by transmuting his body into organic metal.
- Mach: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Nine of Spades Rouse Card, Mach Jaguar, to enhance his speed and agility.
The Rouze Cards, along with the other Rider Powers, were stolen from Blade by Amadum in the world within the Magic Stone, who explained that they were already his due to the Riders' powers being from the same source as evil. However, the power was soon returned thanks to the appearance of Kamen Rider Gaim, with the return of the Rouze Cards immediately transforming Blade into King Form.
- These are the second of three Collectible Devices to be cards, succeeding Advent Cards and preceding Rider Cards.
- Most Categories of Rouze Cards share a common theme or ability:
- Category Ace: Allows the user to transform.
- Category 2: Enhances the Rouzer's main ability (with the exception of the Suit of Hearts' Spirit card, which uniquely allows Chalice to transform back into Hajime).
- Category 3: Increases the power of hand/arm attacks.
- Category 5: Strengthens leg attacks.
- Category 6: Elemental-based abilities.
- Category 7: Biological abilities.
- Category 9: Elusive abilities (with the exception of the Suit of Hearts' Recover Camel card, which heals the user instead).
- Category 10: Special abilities.
- Category Jack: Assumes Jack Form.
- Category Queen: Enables form-changing.
- Category King: Enables the ability to evolve.
- The Rouze Cards are similar to the Clow Cards from Cardcaptor Sakura, both being creatures that turn into cards after being defeated and sealed by the shows main heroes and being used by the heroes as the show progresses.
- Mach Jaguar and The Dash - both allow the user to use super speed.
- Thunder Deer and The Thunder - both allow the user to harness the power of electricity and lightning.
- Float Dragonfly and The Float - both allow the user to float in mid-air
- Firefly and The Fiery - both allow the user to control the power of fire.
- Tornado Hawk and The Windy - both allow the user to control the power of wind.
- Gemini Zebra and The Twin - both allow the user to make copies of something.
- Metal Trilobite, Rock Tortoise and The Shield - each allow the user to protect themselves.
- Slash Lizard and The Sword - both allow the user to fight with a sword. In Slash's case, it enhances slashing capabilities while in The Sword's case, it transforms the staff into a sword for combat.
- Time Scarab and The Time - both allow the user to manipulate time.
- Blizzard Polar and The Freeze - both allow the user to control the power of ice.
- Tornado Hawk and The Storm - both allow the user to control the power of whirlwinds.
- Bullet Armadillo and The Shot - both allow the user to fire bullets at their target. In Bullet's case, it enhanced the power of bullets shot while in The Shot's case, the user must designate its target first.
- Bio Plant and The Wood - both allow the user to control plants.
- Hypothetically, barring Wild Chalice, the border design of King Form cards for the other Riders would likely be similar to their respective Royal Club Undead cards, as the Diamond design is identical for both.