The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
In any form that uses the Rose Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Ibalash Arm (イバラッシュアーム Ibarasshu Āmu) on his right arm for manipulating plant vines or firing thorn projections.
- Kamen Rider Build
- RoseCopter (Build Episodes 21, Raising the Hazard Level ~7 Best Matches~: First Chapter, 22)
- RoseSoujiki (Build Episode 21)
- RoseSyoubousya (Build Episode 25)
- Rider Slash: This finisher has two variations:
- Build removes the Batrotor Blade from his back, then covers it in red energy rose vines as it starts spinning before flying at the enemy for a slashing attack.
- During an experimental test conducted by Sento and Utsumi, Build flies with the Batrotor Blade on his back as he catches any escaping targets with the vine summoned by the Ibalash Arm before dragging his target to the spinning rotor to be sliced with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.