|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Roidmude 103 (ロイミュード１０３ Roimyūdo Ichi Zero San), originally a Bat Type (バット型 Batto-gata) combatman, is one of the first Roidmudes to attack during the Global Freeze. It is mortally wounded by Kamen Rider Drive Type Technic, but before succumbing to its wounds, 103 delivered Volt's message to Heart.
Along with Roidmude 037, its human disguise is a man who wearing suit.
- Episodes: 9
- Motif basis: Bat
- Human form/synchronize: Unnamed civilian
- Destroyed by: Self evaporation (body and Core)
Roidmude 103 was among the Roidmudes to attack during the Global Freeze phenomenon. Six months after, he was sent with Roidmude 037 to accompany 024 in arson operations. He firstly fought Drive and Kiriko before his leader, 024 evolved to Volt and escaped after the loss of 037. He was nearly punished by Mashin Chaser, had not Volt bring up an excuse. When Shinnosuke and Kiriko entered an abandoned warehouse to attack them, they were quickly outsmarted by Drve's Type Technic's calculation prowess. He was thrown away by Tridoron Type Technic using the Fire Braver Tire via Tire Enhancement, but he was able to escape the fight and gave Heart the component for Volt's device before fading away from his injuries, both body and Core.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Roidmude 103 was a loyal Roidmude in carrying tasks, willing to sacrifice his own life to carry out his masters' plan.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Bat Type Plain Roidmudes have the power to form wings from their back, allowing them to fly. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
Behind the scenes
Roidmude 103 was voice and portrayed by Kazuki Tsujimoto. His suit actor remains unknown.
- Roidmude 103 is the first Roidmude who was destroyed by succumbing to his wounds.