|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Episodes: 17
- Motif basis: Bat
- Human form/synchronize: N/A
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Deadheat Mach's attacks in the Dead Zone state (body and Core)
While trying to escape from Voice Roidmude, Shinnosuke, Kiriko, Rinna and Kisaburo stopped by 095 and 064 until Tridoron and Go appeared as Drive and Mach transform to battle them and Voice. Harley Hendrickson arrived and handed over Mach the completed Shift Deadheat. As Deadheat Mach, he quickly overpowered all three Roidmudes and finished 064 and 095, along with their Cores.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and abilites
- Height: 200cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Bat Type Plain Roidmudes have the power to form wings from their back, allowing them to fly. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
Behind the scenes
- Roidmude 095 is portrayed by an unknown suit actor.