|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Episodes: 16
- Motif basis: Cobra
- Human form/synchronize: Shu Amagi's unnamed assistant
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Drive Type Dead Heat's Deadheat Drop (body and Core)
One of Voice's assistant, 085 and 046 attacked Mach after he threaten him, causing Drive to interfere in the battle. In order to save Mach from Heart, Drive forced himself to assume Type Dead Heat and overpowering the Roidmude as well as killing 085 and 046 along with their Cores.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Superhuman Strength
- Cobra Type Roidmudes possess herculean strength. As demonstrated in the Global Freeze, at least two of them able to kick a giant bowling pin and effortlessly threw a giant bowling ball to a building.
Behind the scenes
- Roidmude 085 was portrayed by Akira Murai. His suit actor is currently unknown.