|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Roidmude 071 (ロイミュード０７１ Roimyūdo Zero Nana Ichi) was a minor Roidmude that assisted Iron Roidmude. A Bat Type (バット型 Batto-gata) combatman, it was in this form the Roidmude perished having never been given the opportunity to evolve.
- Episodes: 2
- Motif basis: Bat
- Human form/synchronize: None
- Destroyed by:
Roidmude 093 and 071 were called to assist Iron Roidmude against Kamen Rider Drive. When Iron run from Tridoron, 071 carried 093 and fly to a building, where they prepare several obstacles for Tridoron. Eventually, they were defeated by the said car while on the sky. Despite having their Viral Cores intact, in the end, they were crushed by Tridoron.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Bat Type Plain Roidmudes have the power to form wings from their back, allowing them to fly. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
Behind the scenes
- Roidmude 071 was portrayed by an unknown suit actor.