|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Motif basis: Bat
- Human form/synchronize: N/a
- Destroyed by: Shift Max Flare Car (first body), SAT Troop Anti-Roidmude Bullets (second body and Core)
During the Global Freeze, 066 marched himself along with other Roidmudes in their revolution against humanity. However, it was stopped by the Shift Max Flare Car and was temporarily destroyed. However, due to the resistance not yet having the power to destroy the Roidmude's Cores, the defeated Roidmudes survived in this reduced state and were soon restored by Medic, while their negative emotions diluted her unconditional love.
About one and a half year later, he was tasked by Tenjuro Banno to find a perfect spot for the true Global Freeze to be conducted. However, he was on the run by SAT officers. He attempted to freeze them with Heavy Acceleration but thanks to a single troop being provided with a Pikopiko 3, his trump card proven futile and was destroyed. What remains from him was confiscated by police forces and investigated by the Special Investigation Unit, where the team manages to conclude a new Global Freeze is about to begin.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Bat Type Plain Roidmudes have the power to form wings from their back, allowing them to fly. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
Behind the scenes
- to be added
- Secret Mission Type ZERO Episode 0: Countdown to Global Freeze
- Kamen Rider Drive