|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Roidmude 060 (ロイミュード０６０ Roimyūdo Zero Roku Zero), originally a Spider Type (スパイダー型 Supaidā-gata) combatman, is one of the first Roidmudes to attack during the Global Freeze. He's one of the lackey's of the Crash Roidmude.
- Episodes: 5
- Motif basis: Spider
- Human form/synchronize: Unnamed criminal
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed's Drift Slash (body and Core)
A trio of Roidmude "siblings", they regularly attacked delivery trucks of supplements for food. But after discovering that Font-R smuggled explosives in their trucks, they became addicted to it. After attacking the eighth truck belonged to Font-R, Kamen Rider Drive fought them while Crush search for the hidden explosives. Finding it, he ordered for a retreat but before 060 can come along, he was destroyed along with his Core.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Like all of his "brothers", 060 likes destruction and addicted to the explosives.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Wall Crawling
- Spider Type Roidmudes possess the ability to climb walls. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Spider Type Roidmudes can generate spider webs from their mouth to their liking. They can even spit an energized version which as strong as their finger blasts. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
Behind the scenes
Roidmude 060 was portrayed by Danchō Yasuda, one of the Dai Circus as the whole team also played in the same episode. His suit actor is currently unknown.