|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
As one of the 108 Roidmudes across the Earth, 055 evidently participated in the April 2014 revolution against humanity which would become known as the Global Freeze, though this unit's specific location and and activities at this time remain unknown.
Alongside 012, 055 participated in an alliance between Roidmudes and the human terrorist organization Neo-Shade, which had come into posession of an object known as an Eyecon. After several Roidmudes were reported as having planted bombs around the city, Neo-Shade's hideout was attacked by the three Kamen Riders: Drive, Mach and Chaser. While Neo-Shade leader Keisuke Okamura escaped, the organization was again defeated and both 055 and 012 were destroyed by the Kamen Riders, with 055 being destroyed by Kamen Rider Mach.
055 was added to the Eradicated Roidmude Table.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 97 kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Superhuman Strength
- Cobra Type Roidmudes possess herculean strength. As demonstrated in the Global Freeze, at least two of them able to kick a giant bowling pin and effortlessly threw a giant bowling ball to a building.
Behind the Scenes
Roidmude 055 was established as having perished by the Eradicated Roidmude Table seen in the forty-third episode of Kamen Rider Drive. It was only in a flashback seen in the final episode that the death of 055 along with 012 was revealed.
Roidmude 055 was portrayed by an unidentified suit actor.
- Kamen Rider Drive