|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Episodes: 41
- Motif basis: Cobra
- Human form/synchronize: N/A
- Destroyed by: Banno Driver's digital tentacles (body and Core)
052 was part of a group of six Plain Roidmudes who accompanied 006 in confronting Tenjuro Banno who, having escaped the custody of the Roidmudes, had transfered his consciousness into a copy of the Drive Driver. Ordered to apprehend Banno, all six Roidmudes were near instantly destroyed by digitized tentacles summoned from the scientist's now belt form before 006's Core himself was terminated just short of accessing his Evolved State, with Banno preserving his body and using it to become Gold Drive.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 97 kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Cobra Type Roidmudes possess herculean strength. As demonstrated in the Global Freeze, at least two of them able to kick a giant bowling pin and effortlessly threw a giant bowling ball to a building.
Behind the scenes
Roidmude 052 was portrayed by an unidentified suit actor.