The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Episodes: 35-36
- Motif basis: Cobra
- Human form/synchronize: Unnamed SAT police officer
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Chaser's Shingou-Ax Across Breaker (body and Core)
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 97 kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Superhuman Strength
- Cobra Type Roidmudes possess herculean strength. As demonstrated in the Global Freeze, at least two of them able to kick a giant bowling pin and effortlessly threw a giant bowling ball to a building.
Behind the scenes
- Roidmude 038 was portrayed by an unknown suit actor and an unidentified actor in human form.
- Kamen Rider Drive
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.