|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Motif basis: Spider
- Human form/synchronize: N/A
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Drive (off-screen)
025 was the second Roidmude to receive the 'honor' of becoming a test subject for Medic's experimental project for the Roidmudes to reach Over Evolved, so as to achieve their goal of reaching the Promised Number. Given a dose of Honfleur Sunset, the secret sauce of the French restaurant, Suprême, 025 proceeded to go berserk, burning down a forest before being intercepted and neutralized by Kamen Rider Drive.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 97 kg
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Energy Attack
- Plain Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Wall Crawling
- Spider Type Roidmudes possess the ability to climb walls. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Spider Type Roidmudes can generate spider webs from their mouth to their liking. They can even spit an energized version which as strong as their finger blasts. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Pyrokinetic Burst
- Once affected by Cook Roidmude Honfleur's Dusk, Roidmudes would gain the ability to generate fires for their attacks but an apparent side effect is that they were unable to control themselves from rampaging. To save them, one must remove its effect by absorbing their heat sources.