|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- Motif basis:
- Plain: Cobra
- Reaper: Cockroach, Grim Reaper
- Human form/synchronize: N/A
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Drive Type Technic Winter w/ the Frostreamer, Kamen Rider Deadheat Mach w/ the Zenrin Shooter, and Kamen Rider Chaser with Shift Max Flare in Break Gunner (body and Core)
013, along with the majority of the remaining Roidmudes, fell under the rule of the Roidmude creator, Tenjuro Banno, who had taken command of the Roidmudes having achieved his own Over Evolved-esqe Gold Drive form with a reluctant Heart and brainwashed Medic underneath his wing. With Brain on the run at Heart's secret request, Banno had his spies search for him as he was the last Over Evolved Roidmude he needed to complete the Promised Number. 013 reported to Banno with information of Brain's whereabouts, with Banno brutalizing the Roidmude for bringing it. Reminded of his own abusive ordeal at Banno's hands following his creation combined with his natural care for his fellow Roidmudes, Heart stepped in between them to defend 013.
Soon after, Banno sent 013 alongside 022 and 080 to accompany Medic in hunting Brain. Alongside the Over Evolved Medic, the Reapers attacked Brain, disguised as a van driver, who reassumed his own Over Evolved State to resist before help arrived in the form of the three Kamen Riders: Drive (Type Technic), Deadheat Mach, and Chaser. Facing the Riders as Medic and Brain fought evenly matched, the Reapers were soon enough defeated by them with 013 being beaten back by Mach before the three of them were destroyed by a combination of the Frostreamer, Zenrin Shooter amplified by Burst Mode, and Shift Max Flare in the Break Gunner. With her back-up gone, Medic promptly left but not before telling Brain that she would be back to take him to the Promised Land.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
- While 13 is not associated to four like past Reaper Legionnaires, his number instead represents triskaidekaphobia, the fear of number "13" as an unlucky number in a similar way to digit "4" in Western superstitions.
- However, by summing his digit numbers, 0,1 and 3, you would get "4".