|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
To be added.
Kamen Rider Mage
- "Change, Now!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 195 cm.
- Weight: 80 kg.
- Punching Power: 2.0 tons
- Kicking Power: 3.2 tons
- Highest Jump: 12 m.
- Fastest Speed: 100 m. per 7.0 seconds
Rinko's Magic Land counterpart is one of many people who use a Mage's Belt to become a Kamen Rider Mage in the movie Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land, where all the citizens are magicians. Since the Magic Land never developed science, she chases criminals via a wizard/witch's broomstick equipped with a police siren instead of a police car.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land.
- Mage's Belt - Transformation device.
- Wizard Rings - Gives access to Mage's spells.
- Scratch Nail - Giant glove equipped with claws
- RiderScarper - The combat staff/flying broomsticks used by Magic Land Mages
- WizarSwordGun - Kamen Rider Mage's weapon.
Behind the scenes
Rinko Daimon is portrayed by Yuko Takayama (高山 侑子 Takayama Yūko).