|This article is about a/an vehicle in Kamen Rider OOO.|
The Ridevendor (ライドベンダー Raidobendā) is a modified Honda VT 750 C2B Shadow Black Spirit, mass-produced by the Kougami Foundation as part of their Medal System and provided to Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Birth, Kougami Foundation's squad motorcycle brigade and Ankh for use whenever needed.
It can transform from its Machine Vendor Mode (マシンベンダーモード Mashin Bendā Mōdo) to Machine Bike Mode (マシンバイクモード Mashin Baiku Mōdo). The Ridevendor's transformation can also be controlled remotely, but this fact is hidden from Ankh and Eiji, as Kousei Kougami wants them to be dependent on his technology so he can collect Cell Medals from Kamen Rider OOO's fights.
By combining with the Tora Candroid, the Ridevendor in Machine Bike Mode, can become the Toride Vendor (トライドベンダー Toraidobendā), which only used by Kamen Rider OOO Latorartar Combo.
This mode is Ridevendor's initial mode, where it acts as a vending machine which holds the Candroids. This mode allows the Ridevendor to remain hidden in plain sight as a vending machine until needed.
This mode is accessed when a Cell Medal is inserted and touching the Multi TaS Sensor (マルチTaSセンサー Maruchi Tasu Sensā, "Touch and Scan") while Ridevendor in Machine Vendor Mode.
By combining with the Tora Candroid, the Ridevendor in Machine Bike Mode, can become the Toride Vendor. As the Toride Vendor, its speed and power is increased and it can use claw-like attachments to release Medal shaped blasts of energy. But due to its feral nature, the Toride Vendor is only compatible with Kamen Rider OOO while he is in his Latorartar Combo, with the machine's ability to siphon the excess energy allowing OOO to use the Combo without overexerting himself, while taming the machine at the same time.
All Rider Break
Super Hero Taisen
World within the Magic Stone
When OOO was first summoned by the young boy in the world within the Magic Stone, he appeared on his Ridevendor to pick up a young girl and take her to Antique Shop Omokagedo as the boy was picked up by Decade on his Machine Decader.
Rider Grand Prix
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend OOO (シグナルレジェンドＯＯＯ（オーズ） Shigunaru Rejendo Ōzu): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: OOO (ドライブ・ＯＯＯ（オーズ) Doraibu - Ōzu).
- OOO appears riding his Ridevendor, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Kamen Rider OOO
- to be added
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Episode 52: The Kamen Rider Rings
- Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER