|This article is about a/an set of vehicles in Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
The Dimension Shift Machine Rideshooter (次元移送機 ライドシューター Jigen Isō-ki Raido Shūtā) (called the Advent Cycle in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight) is a Rider Machine in Kamen Rider Ryuki and its American counterpart, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
In Kamen Rider Ryuki, the Rideshooter is a Kamen Rider's primary method of getting to the Mirror World and to the precise location of the Mirror Monsters. Once a Rider would pass through a mirror or reflective surface, they would then be riding in a Rideshooter as they were traveling through a portal to the Mirror World. The Rideshooter would then shoot out of the reflective surface in the Mirror World. It can only be accessed by Riders that have completed their contract with their Contract Monsters. A Rider with a blank Advent Deck can still go through the mirrors and automatically assume Blank Form, but they are limited to where the Mirror Monster drags them in, and can only escape the Mirror World from the same point which they entered.
In Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, the Advent Cycle plays the same role as the original series, though Riders seem fully capable of entering and navigating Ventara without using one. Other times they can be substituted with the motorcycles the Riders use on Earth, which are themselves transformed into new Rider-inspired decorated forms.
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Ryuki (シグナルレジェンド龍騎 Shigunaru Rejendo Ryūki): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Ryuki (ドライブ・龍騎 Doraibu - Ryūki).
- The Rideshooter is the first vehicle a Rider uses that had the prefix of "Ride" in its name.
- It is also the first "general" Rider machine that is used by all Riders in a series, followed by the Machine Zectron.
- Ryuki appears riding his Rideshooter, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Unlike many Rider Machines, it was never seemingly disclosed by any materials what the base vehicle was for the Rideshooter.
- It is possible that the Rideshooter may have been an entirely original prop vehicle not based on any other vehicle.