|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider V3.|
Riderman Machine (ライダーマンマシーン Raidāman Mashīn) is Riderman's Suzuki 250cc motorbike. It was also generically known as Rider Machine, which is now used as an umbrella term for all Kamen Rider motorcycles. In The Next Decade Music Video, the new Joji Yuki uses a Silver version of Riderman Machine.
All Rider Break
In other media
Kamen Rider SD
However, in video game Kamen Rider SD: Sortie!! Rider Machines, Riderman has his own motorcycle named Monsoon (モンスーン Monsūn), the successor of Riderman Machine.
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Kamen Rider Spirits
Riderman planned an effort to reach his partner Shiro who was trapped inside an EMP barrier which enveloped an entire city. To achieve this, he modified the Rideman Machine so it could achieve a top speed of 600 km/h so that its Rider Break could penetrate the barrier. This plan failed and Riderman was forced to abandon his damaged bike after being ambushed. He then rode the Helldiver with ZX and successfully rescued Shiro.
Later, he custom his original bike with a back-up Riderman helmet attached as its headlight.
- Riderman appears riding his Riderman Machine, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- By performing the Au Lait function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted Riderman Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Riderman Machine!.
- Kamen Rider V3
- Five Riders vs. King Dark
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Kamen Rider (Skyrider)
- Kamen Rider 1 Through RX: Big Gathering (archive footage only)
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders