|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider V3.|
Riderman, Where Will You Go? (ライダーマンよどこへゆく？ Raidāman yo Doko e Yuku?) is the forty-sixth episode of Kamen Rider V3. It is the concluding part of a two-part Christmas arc.
Pinned against a cliff by a bulldozer V3 uses his Reverse Double Typhoon to save himself and infiltrates the Destron outpost. He saves Yuki Joji who was trapped in an execution chamber, but Destron mercilessly pummels V3, who was injured in his battle with Rhino-Tank. Yuki finally sees Destron's cruelty, but will he rescue V3 or the kidnapped children? Which way will Riderman go?
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired on NET alongside episode 33 of Kikaider 01, Heartless Child Taking Gorilla's Tears: It's Tearful.
- Footage from this episode, featuring Riderman helping V3 to defeat Rhinoceros Tank, is featured as part of Tobee Tachibana's retrospective in episode 27 of Kamen Rider X.
- Kamen Rider V3 DVD Volume 8 features episodes 43-47.
- The complete Kamen Rider V3 series was released in a boxset by Hawaii's Generation Kikaida, with English subtitles provided by JN Productions.
- The Blu-ray Release of Kamen Rider V3 Volume 3 features episodes 36-52.