|This article is about a/an web series in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
|WARNING: This mini-series contains scenes of blood, graphic violence, murder and sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki (RIDER TIME 仮面ライダー龍騎 Raida Taimu Kamen Raidā Ryūki) is the second installment of the Kamen Rider Zi-O Spin-off series that serves as both a tribute and the sequel to Kamen Rider Ryuki.
A mysterious person restarts the Mirror World's Rider Battle, thus making Shinji Kido and other war participants regain their memories and transforming abilities. With the appearance of Another Ryuki, Sougo Tokiwa and Geiz Myokoin investigate this event, becoming involved in the war themselves...
Continuity and Placement
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Between episodes 28 and 29, since Sougo and Geiz already know about Shinji Kido and Mirror World. Additionally, the Ryuki Ridewatch can be seen in episode 29, which aired the same date during the special's release.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Takes place 16 years after the end of the TV series of Ryuki and following the Ryuki tribute arcs in Zi-O.
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Knight||Ren Akiyama|
|Kamen Rider Zolda||Goro Yura|
|Kamen Rider Raia||Miyuki Tezuka|
|Kamen Rider Gai||Jun Shibaura|
|Kamen Rider Ouja||Takeshi Asakura|
|Kamen Rider Ryuga||Dark Shinji/Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Scissors||Ishihashi|
|Kamen Rider Tiger||Tozuka|
|Kamen Rider Imperer||Ishida|
|Kamen Rider Verde||Kimura|
|Kamen Rider Abyss||Kamen Rider Abyss|
|Kamen Rider Odin||Kamen Rider Odin|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo Tokiwa|
|Kamen Rider Geiz||Geiz Myokoin|
|Another Ryuki||Tatsuya Kano|
- Shinji Kido (城戸 真司 Kido Shinji): Takamasa Suga (須賀 貴匡 Suga Takamasa)
- Ren Akiyama (秋山 蓮 Akiyama Ren): Satoshi Matsuda (松田 悟志 Matsuda Satoshi)
- Miyuki Tezuka (手塚 海之 Tezuka Miyuki): Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei)
- Jun Shibaura (芝浦 淳 Shibaura Jun): Satoshi Ichijo (一條 俊 Ichijō Satoshi)
- Takeshi Asakura (浅倉 威 Asakura Takeshi): Takashi Hagino (萩野 崇 Hagino Takashi)
- Goro Yura (由良 吾郎 Yura Gorō): Tomohisa Yuge (弓削 智久 Yuge Tomohisa)
- Kamen Rider Odin (仮面ライダーオーディン Kamen Raidā Ōdin, Voice): Tsuyoshi Koyama (小山 剛志 Koyama Tsuyoshi)
- Kimura (木村): Daichi Yamaguchi (山口大地 Yamaguchi Daichi)
- Ishihashi (石橋): Ken Nakajima (中島健 Nakajima Ken)
- Ishida (石田): Ryo Shinoda (篠田諒 Shinoda Ryō)
- Tozuka (戸塚): Ken Sugawara (菅原健 Sugawara Ken)
- Kamen Rider Abyss (仮面ライダーアビス Kamen Raidā Abisu): Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司 Tominaga Kenji, User), Yasunao Sakai (坂井 易直 Sakai Yasunao, Voice).
- Sara (サラ): Mayu Ura (浦まゆ Ura Mayu)
- Tatsuya Kano (加納 達也 Kano Tatsuya): Shun Ishida (石田隼 Ishida Shun)
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Men: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji), Masashi Shirai (白井 雅士 Shirai Masashi)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Kamen Rider Knight: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- Kamen Rider Ouja: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Kamen Rider Tiger: Naoki Nagase (永瀬 尚希 Nagase Naoki)
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Geiz: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- In early promotional material, this miniseries was titled Part 2: Rider Time Ryuki (RIDER TIME 龍騎 Raida Taimu Ryūki).
- The first two words in all episode's title begin with the letter "A".
- This special marks the first on-screen appearance of Kamen Rider Odin's Survive Mugen Advent Card, as it was never used in the original Kamen Rider Ryuki television series. Also his onscreen transformation as well, which also never appeared in the series.
- Kamen Riders Scissors, Tiger, Imperer, and Verde are given new users, rather than recasting their original actors.
- Shuichi Kitaoka's actor, Ryohei Odai, does not appear in this special. Goro Yura takes Kitaoka's place as Kamen Rider Zolda.
- This special also features the onscreen transformation of Goro Yura into Kamen Rider Zolda using Kitaoka's transformation pose.
- Although Kitaoka is absent, Asakura mentions him several times during the conversation with Goro.
- In a story perspective, it's possible the reason for Kitaoka's absence is because he died prior to the events of the miniseries, most likely to have succumbed to his terminal illness.
- Kamen Rider Femme appears to be the only Rider out of the original 13 to not make a reappearance in this special in any form. Her place is taken over by Kamen Rider Abyss, who originally appeared in Kamen Rider Decade.
- It is most likely due to the pregnancy of Miho Kirishima's actress, Natsuki Katō, who had given birth to her son and second child during the production of the web series.
- This special serves as a sequel to the Kamen Rider Ryuki series, eventually making Kamen Rider Abyss as the 14th Ryuki Rider.
- Producer Shinichiro Shirakura had made a joke on Twitter that the man portrayed by Seiji Takaiwa in this special is the new Kamen Rider Femme.
- It is actually unknown what is the corresponding riders of Seiji Takaiwa and Masashi Shirai. The existence of these two men may be a hint that there is actually 2 extra (15th and 16th) deck of Mirror Riders that are unseen in the original series or the tribute arc in Decade.
- This special uses the original soundtrack from Kamen Rider Ryuki rather than the soundtrack that is used in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- The events of this special are presumed to be erased by Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O's timeline reset as the main cause of the Rider War was directly linked to the storyline of Kamen Rider Zi-O instead of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- to be added