|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
The Ride HeiSaber is composed of the following parts:
- Saber Rear Riser (セイバーリアライザー Seibā Ria Raizā) - The blade. It is extremely sharp, and is capable of cleanly slicing a few tanks with one swing. When charging energy for a deathblow, archived data on past Kamen Riders is sent from the Ziku-Driver via the DecadeArmor.
- Crest Indicator (クレストインディケーター Kuresuto Indikētā) - The portion of the blade that displays the emblems of the previous 19 Heisei Riders (Kuuga to Build). The emblems will glow when a special attack utilising a Rider's powers is initiated. The Crest Indicator is covered with a clear translucent protective piece with the word HeiSaber (ヘイセイバー Heiseibā) molded on it.
- Hand Selector (ハンドセレクター Hando Serekutā) - The clock hands on the hilt. By rotating the Hand Selector, a technique based on past Kamen Riders can be selected. When a Ridewatch is slotted onto the Ridewatch Base, the Hand Selector allows the user to select multiple techniques at once, blending it into a lethal combined attack.
- Quartet Ryuzers (カルテットリューザー Karutetto Ryūzā) - The four 'clock buttons' surrounding the Hand Selector. From the top right, clockwise, each Quartet Ryuzer is a (in order) neuro-fuzzy control device (a neuro-fuzzy system is a system that uses a learning algorithm to determine it's technical limits), a learning device, an information collecting device and an action prediction device. Data from all four are used to adjust the Ride HeiSaber's internal setup when necessary.
- Ridewatch Base (ライドウォッチベース Raido~uotchi Bēsu) - A Ridewatch port. When a Ridewatch is inserted, the Ride HeiSaber's limiter is released, entering it into an overload state.
- Scramble Trigger (スクランブルトリガー Sukuranburu Torigā) - The trigger.
- Pass Band Connector (パスバンドコネクター Pasu Bando Konekutā) - The handle. Information from the Ziku-Driver is sent through the DecadeArmor into the Pass Band Connector, allowing the Ride HeiSaber to utilise attacks based on previous Kamen Riders.
The Ride HeiSaber contains a portion of all main Heisei Riders' powers, and thus, could invoke their attacks even without obtaining or using their Ridewatches:
- Dual Time Break (デュアルタイムブレイク Dyuaru Taimu Bureiku)
- Kuuga: Zi-O creates an energy crest of Kuuga, which is thrusted at the opponent.
- Ryuki: Zi-O coats the blade in orange flames before shooting an orange fireball at the enemy.
- Blade: Zi-O coats the blade in blue lightning bolts and delivers a slash that spawns blue fire.
- Kiva: Zi-O summons a flock of energy bats charging at the opponent.
- Drive: Zi-O delivers three slashes that summon Shift Tire-like projections of Max Flare, Funky Spike & Midnight Shadow with each slash to attack the enemy.
- Ex-Aid: Zi-O delivers three consecutive, magenta-energy coated slashes, with an Ex-Aid 'Hit!' effect appearing with the first two strikes, and a 'Great!' effect on the third one.
- Scramble Time Break (スクランブルタイムブレイク Sukuranburu Taimu Bureiku)
- Ultimate Time Break (アルティメットタイムブレイク Arutimetto Taimu Bureiku): Has two variations.
- Ghost Form: Zi-O conjures several card-like projections towards his enemy, before delivering several Rainbow-energy coated slashes to the target.
- Ex-Aid Form: Zi-O conjures several card-like projections towards his enemy, before delivering a powerful slash at the opponent, which will then take effect in a few seconds akin to Muteki Gamer's Hyper Critical Sparkling.
- Its name is a combination of the terms Heisei and Saber.
- Its design is slightly similar to the Transformation Ninja Sword Ninja Ichibantou from the 39th Super Sentai Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.
- Elements of the weapon can be compared to the arsenal of past Riders:
- Kamen Rider Build's Fullbottle Buster, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Gashacon Key Slasher, and Kamen Rider Gaim's Daidaimaru - The blade's edge/accents.
- Kamen Rider Ghost's Eyecon Driver G - Announcing the name of the standard forms used by the Rider when using a finisher, ranging from one, to all.
- Kamen Rider Wizard's Drago Timer - The dial on the hilt.
- Kamen Rider Beast's Dice Saber - Finisher activation.
- As a whole, the Ride HeiSaber resembles a wristwatch, with the blade resembling the strap and the Hand Selector resembling the watch itself.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O