|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Decade.|
The Ride Booker (ライドブッカー Raido Bukkā) is Kamen Rider Decade's primary weapon. It was created alongside the Decadriver belt, as well as Diend's Diendriver, by scientists of Dai-Shocker, which included Joji Yuki.
The Decadriver and Ride Booker were created for Tsukasa's use, having been the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker before losing his memory. However, both items were abandoned and left to corrode before they were found by Natsumi Hikari amongst rubble during the destruction of the worlds. Recognising them from her dream of Decade, she gave them to Tsukasa who was trapped in another dimension, with the items being restored as they passed through the dimensional wall. Taking the Kamen Ride: Decade card from the Ride Booker, Tsukasa inserted it into the Decadriver, transforming for the first time to defeat the rampaging monsters.
The Ride Booker consists of the following parts:
- Booker Muzzle (ブッカーマズル Bukkā Mazuru) - The muzzle. Due to an inbuilt Klein bottle structure, its energy is virtually inexhaustible. The Booker Muzzle is semi-automatic, but the user can manually rapid fire if the trigger is pulled. It fires 50-caliber energy bullets, has a maximum range of 300 meters, and can even penetrate level 5 armor composed of ceramic and carbon fiber plating.
- Ride Marker (ライドマーカー Raido Mākā) - A built-in targeting system. It marks the target at the time of shooting and guides energy bullets to hit the target. If the target somehow escapes, the bullets' trajectories will change, allowing them to land on opponents.
- Booker Sword (ブッカーソード Bukkā Sōdo) - The blade used in the Ride Booker's Sword Mode. The entire shaft is composed of the robust alloy Divine Ore (ディバインオレ Dibain Ore), allowing the Booker Sword to cleave through a 10cm thick iron rod without issue. When not in use, it is folded away into the Ride Booker's main body.
- Rider Card Holder (ライダーカードホルダー Raidā Kādo Horudā) - A sleeve unit located within the Ride Booker meant to store Rider Cards. It has an astounding ability to hold an infinite number of Rider Cards thanks to an internal Klein Bottle structure.
The Ride Booker has three alternate modes.
- Book Mode (ブックモード Bukku Mōdo): The default carrier mode that is placed on the left side of Decade's belt and holds the Rider Cards he uses in his arsenal.
- Gun Mode (ガンモード Gan Mōdo): The firearm mode, when AttackRide: Blast Card is used, it grants the Gun Mode rapid fire capability.
- Sword Mode (ソードモード Sōdo Mōdo): The bladed mode, when AttackRide: Slash Card is used, it can increases the damage done by the Sword Mode.
In either mode, Decade primarily uses the Ride Booker in place of the Heisei Kamen Riders' signature weapons, whether they be bladed or firearms. This in conjunction with the Rider Cards allow Tsukasa to fight using another Rider's armaments, despite not having access to such arsenals as Kamen Rider Blade's Rouze cards and Blay Rouzer or Kamen Rider Den-O's Den-Gasher. One time, when fighting Gyūki, Decade briefly fought as Ryuki with a red bullfighting cape adorning the blade of Sword Mode.
However, this may not always be the case as shown in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, where Decade was shown to use the Faiz Edge, Kabuto Kunai Gun and Blay Rouzer, while the Ride Booker was still holstered.
- Dimension Blast (ディメンションブラスト Dimenshon Burasuto): Available with the Ride Booker in Gun Mode, this activates Decade's Rider Shooting, which fires a highly-energized, pixelated projectile. When Decade in his Violent Emotion form, tt can also tracks enemy in the sky.
- Dimension Slash (ディメンションスラッシュ Dimenshon Surasshu): Available with the Ride Booker in Sword Mode, this activates Decade's Rider Slash, which strikes with a highly-energized pixelated blade.
- On the Agito Tornador, Decade executes a slashing attack similar to Agito's Saber Brake Slash called the Decade Tornado (ディケイドトルネード Dikeido Torunēdo).
Decade and Agito performs Agito Shining Form's Shining Clash (シャイニングクラッシュ Shainingu Kurasshu), while they covers their blades in blight energy before slashing the enemy, followed by an X-shaped slash with both blades.
Decade and Ryuki performs Burning Saber (バーニングセイバー Bāningu Seibā) finisher, while they covers their blades in flame energy before slashing the enemy, followed by an X-shaped slash with both blades.
Decade and Faiz performs a powerful laser blast, a enhanced version to Faiz Blaster Form's Photon Buster (フォトンバスター Foton Basutā) attack.
Decade and Hibiki performs Armed Hibiki's Ongeki Jin - Kishin Kakusei (音撃刃・鬼神覚声 lit. "Sound Attack Blade: Oni God Awaken").
Decade and Den-O performs Den-O Liner Form's Densha Giri (電車斬り lit. "Train Slash").
Decade and Kiva performs Kiva Emperor Form's Final Zanvat Zan (ファイナルザンバット斬り Fainaru Zanbatto Zan).
When Diend's Kamen Ride Rider Card used by Decade, this card allows Decade to execute an Dimension Shoot (ディメンションシュート Dimenshon Shūto)-style attack alongside Diend.
Legend Rider Weapon
- Kamen Rider Fifteen uses the Heisei Rider Lockseed to assume Decade Arms in Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai. He can execute Squash finisher named Decade Slash (ディケイドスラッシュ Dikeido Surasshu), where Fifteen uses Ride Booker's Sowrd mode unleashed a series of slashes against his opponents amplified by self-replication (Attack Ride: Illusion) and multiple slash abillity (Attack Ride: Slash).
- Kamen Riders Gaim and Zangetsu assume Decade Arms in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Behind the scenes
- Masahiro Inoue revealed in an interview that the Ride Booker was nicknamed "the bento box" by the film crew on-set.