|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
In 1986, as Otoya and Maya toast to the crafting of the Bloody Rose completed, with Otoya telling her this will be their last time together before playing a song he made for her, Yuri battles a Rat Fangire to vent her feelings about Otoya being with the other woman before the monster eludes her. Later, while seeing her son, Maya is visited by her husband, the Checkmate Four's King, lord of all Fangires.
In 2008, as Shizuka notices Wataru no longer the shy person he was, the Bishop tells Taiga he'll begin the wedding preparations as Taiga meets with Mio to help him choose the designs for her wedding dress. However, though Mio admits to him that she loves another and cannot go through with it, Taiga refuses to accept it and asks Wataru to find out the one she truly is in love with. When the two spy on Mio as she is approached by Kengo, who Mio called for help in admitting her feelings. However, Kengo attempts to make out with her before Taiga comes in, with Wataru arrives as Taiga drags her off just before Kengo punches Wataru for his interference. He is then taken by Jiro into Castle Doran in an attempt to see if he can pull the unearthed legendary sword of the Fangires' King, the Zanvat Sword. After failing to pull it out, Wataru finds Mio running towards him as a Rat Fangire knocks her out. Assuming Emperor Form to kill the monster, Kiva is ambushed by two more Rat Fangires until Saga arrives to personally kill him to vent his anger, with Kiva managing to evade the stronger opponent. While searching for Kiva, a shocked Taiga overhears Mio admitting her true feelings to Wataru.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Taiga Nobori (登 太牙 Nobori Taiga): Shouma Yamamoto (山本 匠馬 Yamamoto Shōma)
- King (キング Kingu): Shinya Niiro (新納 慎也 Niiro Shin'ya)
- Housewife: Yuki Mashita (真下 有紀 Mashita Yūki), Chie Sunaga (須永 千重 Sunaga Chie)
- Rat Fangire (ラットファンガイア Ratto Fangaia, Voice): Ryuzou Ishino (石野 竜三 Ishino Ryūzō)
Kiva: Kiva Form, Emperor Form
Saga: Saga Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 34, GP 34: Devilish Woman.
- Viewership: 5.7%
Blu-ray Box 3 comes with 16 episodes.