|This article is about a/an group in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
The Resistance (レジスタンス Rejisutansu) is a coalition of the remaining members of the human race in the year 2068, who fight against the evil tyranny of the demonic king, Ohma Zi-O.
- Resistance Captain - Leader (Deceased)
- Geiz Myoukouin/Kamen Rider Geiz - Fighter
- Tsukuyomi - Fighter
- Geiz's friend - Unknown role (deceased)
- Black Woz - Former captain (defected)
- Various resistance fighters (majority of them most likely deceased as of 2068)
- Various civilians
The resistance was formed at some point in time to fight against the evil tyrant Ohma Zi-O. Black Woz was appointed as one of their captains and decided to perform recon by infiltrating Oma's Zi-O. However, Black Woz—whose true allegiance was to the Quartzer—defected to Ohma Zi-O’s side and began feeding him strategic information while returning to the resistance with lies. This would eventually cause the resistance to weaken and eventually fall.
- Mass produced Time Mazines
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- In an alternate reality introduced in 2019: World, Reset, a similar armed resistance would be formed during the aftermath of Hiryu Kakogawa's ascension to power.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O