|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Red Woz (赤ウォズ Aka Wozu) is an altered Black Woz who becomes the zealous supporter of Tsukuyomi. Using the Beyondriver to transform into Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ Kamen Raidā Wozu). While brainwashed, it is revealed that his original personality was able to split off from him.
To be added.
To be added.
- "Action! Touei! Future Time! (Chinese-themed electronic music) Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 16.7 t
- Kicking Power: 38.8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 61.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2.9 sec
Red Woz transforms into Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ Kamen Raidā Wozu) using the Woz Miridewatch. His visor reads "Rider" (ライダー Raidā) in katakana, , while the logo on his forehead and shoulders reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana.
Kamen Rider Woz consists of the following parts:
- Caliber S (キャリバーS Kyaribā S) - Woz's helmet. 'S' stands for 'Smart'.
- Clock Blade S (クロックブレードS Kurokku Burēdo S) - The clock-hand-like antenna. It is a data collection device. The long hand, Baryon Hand M (Barion Hando M バリオンハンドM) predicts temporal information, such as enemy timing, while the shorthand, Meson Hand H (メソンハンドH Meson Hando H) measures spatial information, such as the distance between Woz and the enemy as well as landing points of finishers.
- War Signal (ウォーシグナル Uō Shigunaru) - The merging point of the two Clack Blade S with the 'Kamen' logo on it. It feeds gathered information to Woz, derives the optimum solution and adjusts Woz's internal systems accordingly.
- Indication Track Eye (インジケーショントラックアイ Injikēshon Torakku Ai) - The visor which spells out 'Rider'. Sensors with a 270° viewing angle are built into it in a concentric manner.
- Smart Bezel (スマートベゼル Sumāto Bezeru) - The metal frame surrounding the face. It changes color depending on what Futurering is used (green for Woz, purple for Shinobi, blue and red for Quiz and golden for Kikai). A metal Graphenium Coat (グラフェニウムコート Gurafeniumu Kōto) finish has been applied, increasing durability so much that it is 200 times stronger than steel. It is super lightweight.
- Smart Core (スマートコア Sumāto Koa) - The 'button' on Woz's left cheek. It is an information management unit that stores combat data.
- Crusher Band (クラッシャーバンド Kurasshā Bando) - The jaw armor. It is formed from PMsein (ピムセイン Pimusein), an extendable flexible material, and is wrapped around the jaw section. It contains tremendous shock-absorbing capability and pressure-dispersing performance.
- Tonneau Light Tecter (トノーライトテクター Tonō Raito Tekutā) - Woz's chest armor. Graphenium Coat finish has been applied, making it 200 times stronger than steel while still being lightweight.
- Expansion Band Liner (エクスパンションバンドライナー Ekusupanshon Bando Rainā) - The black and green 'strap' that runs down Woz's torso. In addition to its role as a bioenergy enhancing device, it also improves the performance of other system functions by reading Miridewatch data.
- Install Shoulders (インストールショルダー Insutōru Shorudā) - The square shoulder armor. By changing Miridewatches, the Install Shoulders allow Kamen Rider Woz to realize different abilities based on different Kamen Riders.
- Time Attack Arm (タイムアタックアーム Taimu Atakku Āmu) - The arms. The Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋 Nanochūbu-kin) covering it has a motion navigation function to make attacks more efficient.
- Extend Arm Girder (エクステンドアームガーダー Ekusutendo Āmu Gādā) - The forearm sections. It is made of PMsein, and reinforces the connection between the side of the arm and the back of the hands. It is highly shock absorbent and has pinpoint dispersion properties to shield the arms from damage.
- Smooth Hands (スムースハンド Sumūsu Hando) - The hands. It is made from Smooth Graphenium (スムースグラフェニウム Sumūsu Gurafeniumu), a highly flexible metal alloy. It covers the back of the hands and surrounds the fingertips, endowing high impact and defense power while retaining dexterity.
- Smooth Strike Suit (スムーストライクスーツ Sumūsutoraiku Sūtsu) - Woz's bodysuit. It automatically hardens itself at areas that are just about to get hit, reducing overall impact damage. Otherwise, it is extremely flexible, and the hardening and unhardening operations allow for combat behavior that far exceeds the capabilities of the user when untransformed. It covers the torso from the shoulders to the thighs, and due to being made from Soft Graphenium does not hinder movement. Additionally, it repairs any minor damage sustained in battle.
- Time Attack Leg (タイムアタックレッグ Taimu Atakku Reggu) - The legs. The 'Nanotube Muscle' covering it has a motion navigation function to make attacks more efficient.
- Touch Count Pads (タッチカウントパッド Tatchi Kaunto Paddo) - The kneepads. They are measurement devices that read combat data on the field and sends it to the helmet.
- Extend leg Girder (エクステンドレッグガーダー Ekusutendo Reggu Gādā) - The shin armor. Due to being made of PMsein, it exhibits high shock absorbing ability and is able to disperse pressure at any point.
- Smooth Shoes (スムースシューズ Sumūsu Shūzu) - The shoes. It is covered with Smooth Graphenium, making it extremely durable and damaging while exhibiting lightweight properties. Additionally, The katakana for the word "Kick" (キック) is in engraved on the soles. Moreover, Woz's jump height is drastically improved thanks to anti-gravity technology being incorporated into the sole.
This form's finishing attack is Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon): Woz sends a green energy cube behind the enemy, then surrounds himself in a green energy tornado with a green "kick" (キック Kikku) character swirling around him before corkscrew kicking the enemy into the cube that transforms into a timer that explodes the minute it hits zero.
Appearances: Zi-O: Final Stage
- Zikan Despear - Kamen Rider Woz's personal weapon
- Tsukuyomi: Red Woz calls her My Queen (我が女王 Waga Joō).
Behind the Scenes
As with his prime timeline counterpart, he is also portrayed by Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke).
- Woz's Rider design is based on the Smartwatch: like the Apple Watch, along with its color scheme is very similar to Kamen Rider Necrom's Rider design from Kamen Rider Ghost.
- Black Woz - Original counterpart from the timeline of Ohma Zi-O's reign
- White Woz - Alternate counterpart from the timeline of GeizRevive's triumph