|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Raidriser (レイドライザー Reidoraizā) is a transformation device used with Progrisekeys by humans to transform into Raiders. Attaching the Raidriser on a human manipulates his/her negative emotions.
The Raidriser is composed of the following parts:
- CON Band (CONバンド Kon Bando): The Raidriser's belt strap. It is extremely durable and flexible, being made out of a soft alloy reinforced with a tough film laminate.
- Raidrise Slot (レイドライズスロット Reidoraizu Surotto): A slot for loading a Progrisekey. By fixing the loaded Progrisekey and sending a special frequency, it has the role of executing a pseudo-authorization to activate the Key's abilities.
- Raid Regulator (レイドライズスロット Reido Regyuredā): The Raidriser's control device mounted on top. By controlling each device to cause the wearer's negative emotions to go out of control, fear and pain can be reduced, and a force and destructive urge beyond human limits can be drawn out.
- Raid Loader (レイドローダー Reido Rōdā): The Raidriser's start switch. By pressing down on it, it becomes possible to transform into a “Raider”, in which a part of the ability of the Rider Model data graphic of the species imprinted in the Progrisekey is given to a human.
- Riser Body (ライザーボディ Raizā Bodi): The Raidriser's main body. It has a built-in high-speed molding machine called Raid Factory (レイドファクトリー Reido Fakutorī) that generates various equipment based on the data sent from the NC Riser and mounts it onto the wearer.
- NC Riser (NCライザー NC Raizā): A Progrisekey reading device located in the small gray section. The Rider Model of the species embedded in the Progrisekey is read by non-contact reading.
To transform into a Raider, the human activates a Progrisekey and inserts it unopened into the Raidriser before pressing the Raid Loader. Dozens of tubes are then produced from the Progrisekey and its data fuses with the user, completing the transformation.
After transformation, the Raid Loader can be pressed again to initiate a finishing attack.
- Splashing Bolide (スプラッシングボライド Supurasshingu Boraido): The Splashing Whale Raider generates a giant blue projection of the Ougigant made of Water, before slamming it down.
- Dynamaiting Bolide (ダイナマイティングボライド Dainamaitingu Boraido): The Dynamaiting Lion Raider creates a giant magenta energy construct resembling the gun portion of his Shooting Starmight and rapidly fires towards his enemy. After firing, the Shooting Starmight's barrels remain hot enough for the Dynamaiting Lion Raider to ignite his Dynamite Sticks and throw them at his foes.
- Raidriser's Riser Body is re-used from the Zetsumeriser .
- Raidriser's belt's is re-used from the A.I.M.S. Shotriser.
- While likely a coincidence, the design of the Raidriser being similar to the A.I.M.S. Shotriser parallels the way the Zetsumeriser operates similarly to both the Hiden Zero-One Driver and the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser.
- In a karmic sense, the Raidriser also parallels the Zetsumeriser as it's used by a faction intent on undermining the credibility of the systems on which they're used, especially with how their designs match the factions' Rider transformation devices.