|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
The Rabbit Halfbody (ラビットハーフボディ Rabitto Hāfubodi) is a biotic A-Side Halfbody of Kamen Rider Build. Accessed through the Rabbit Fullbottle, its Best Match is the Tank Halfbody. It gives the user increased agility and speed.
In any form that uses the Rabbit Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Rabbit Foot Shoes (ラビットフットシューズ Rabitto Futto Shūzu) on his left leg for increased jumping.
- Wild Head Armor (ワイルドヘッドアーマー Wairudo Heddo Āmā) - The red head armor. It is resilient to Smash attacks.
- Left Eye Rabbit (レフトアイラビット Refuto Ai Rabitto) - The eyepiece. Enhances response speed and search accuracy, and a special olfactory sensor is incorporated to locate hidden enemies.
- Ear Face Module (イヤーフェイスモジュール Iyā Feisu Mojūru) - The ‘rabbit ear’ on the Left Eye Rabbit section. Enhances Build’s sense of hearing.
- BLD Signal (BLDシグナル BLD Shigunaru) - A data collection device located on the forehead area. It not only collects combat data, but also performs emergency repairs on the body when nesseccary. Aditionally, it can project any information holographically.
- Wild Chest Armor (ワイルドチェストアーマー Wairudo Chesuto Āmā) - The red chest armor sections. It has enough strength to withstand the attacks of an ordinary Smash, and weight reduction technology is applied to improve agility. It can speed up any internal operations for a few seconds to temporarily boost performance.
- BLD Rapid Shoulder (BLDラピッドショルダー BLD Rapiddo Shorudā) - The right shoulder armor. Improves arm speed.
- Quick Rush Arm (クイックラッシュアーム Kuikku Rasshu Āmu) - The right arm. Despite it’s low punching power (compared to other Build Halfbodies), it more than makes up for it with its agility and swiftness.
- BLD Rapid Glove (BLDラピッドグローブ BLD Rapiddo Gurōbu) - The reinforced hand. It is capable of fine and fast motion, allowing it to handle weapons.
- BLD Unlimited Suit (BLDアンリミテッドスーツ BLD Anrimiteddo Sūtsu) - The shock-resistant bodysuit. Along with protecting the wearer’s body, there is a limiter installed that can be released to bring out full physical ability.
- Quick Rush Leg (クイックラッシュレッグ Kuikku Rasshu Reggu) - The left leg. It is extremely agile, and thanks to the installed ‘’’Hop Springer’’’ (ホップスプリンガー, Hoppu Supuringā), Build can jump an incredible height.
- Rabbit Foot Shoe (ラビットフットシューズ Rabitto Futto Shūzu) - The left shoe. Capable of light footwork movements.
- Kamen Rider Build
- RabbitTank (Ex-Aid Episode 44, True Ending, Build Episodes 1-2, Transformation Lessons (Kamen Rider Build Chapter), Build 3, 5-7, 9, 10, 13 (flashback), 14, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders, Build 15-17, Birth! KumaTelevi!! VS Kamen Rider Grease!, Build 21-25, 30), 42-43
- RabbitSoujiki (Build Episode 2)
- RabbitGatling (Build Episode 4)
- RabbitKeshigomu (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitWatch (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitCamera (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitMic (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitCake (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitMagnet (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitGame(Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitParka (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitMedal (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitUSB Memory (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
The prime Best Match, chosen because of its well-roundedness in terms of parameters and abilities, RabbitTank was demonstrated by Takumi Katsuragi in the first entry of Project Build, where a simulated Kamen Rider Build soundly defeated a pair of simulated Guardians. Takumi himself used as he pursued the essence of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid in his native dimension, mistakenly confronting Kamen Rider Genm. Catching up with the true Ex-Aid, Build robbed him of the ability to transform as he stole his essence before taking his leave.