|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
The Rabbit Halfbody (ラビットハーフボディ Rabitto Hāfubodi) is a biotic A-Side Halfbody of Kamen Rider Build. Accessed through the Rabbit Fullbottle, its Best Match is the Tank Halfbody. It gives the user increased agility and speed.
In any form that uses the Rabbit Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Rabbit Foot Shoes (ラビットフットシューズ Rabitto Futto Shūzu) on his left leg for increased jumping.
- Kamen Rider Build
- RabbitTank (Ex-Aid Episode 44, True Ending, Build Episodes 1-2, Transformation Lessons (Kamen Rider Build Chapter), Build 3, 5-7, 9, 10, 13 (flashback), 14, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders, Build 15-17, Birth! KumaTelevi!! VS Kamen Rider Grease!, Build 21-25, 30), 42-43
- RabbitSoujiki (Build Episode 2)
- RabbitGatling (Build Episode 4)
- RabbitKeshigomu (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitWatch (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitCamera (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitMic (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitCake (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitMagnet (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitGame(Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitParka (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitMedal (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- RabbitUSB Memory (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
The prime Best Match, chosen because of its well-roundedness in terms of parameters and abilities, RabbitTank was demonstrated by Takumi Katsuragi in the first entry of Project Build, where a simulated Kamen Rider Build soundly defeated a pair of simulated Guardians. Takumi himself used as he pursued the essence of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid in his native dimension, mistakenly confronting Kamen Rider Genm. Catching up with the true Ex-Aid, Build robbed him of the ability to transform as he stole his essence before taking his leave.