|This article is about a/an kaijin in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
One of two evil creatures from beneath the Earth, Poison Scorpion Man came to the surface to wreak havoc. However, Kamen Rider appeared onto the scene to stop him. While Poison Scorpion Man did put up a good fight, he was of little match for the motorcyclist hero. Shortly into the battle Poison Scorpion Man combined with Gadoras to form Sasori Gadoras (サソリガドラス Saosori Gadorasu).
Sasori Gadoras quickly attacked Ultraman and Kamen Rider, as well as the city. Ultraman attempted the Specium Ray but the creature absorbed it with his opening stomach and returned fire with his lightning bolt. But as his fight with Ultraman raged, Kamen Rider drove the Cyclone straight through his shoulder, then grew to giant size to aid Ultraman. Sasori Gadoras tried his horn lightning, but Ultraman used the Ultra Barrier to block it, allowing Kamen Rider to leap into the air and shatter the kaiju’s horn with his Rider Punch. Sasori Gadoras counterattacked with his tail, but Ultraman used an Ultra Slash to slice it off. The two heroes charged forwards, grappling with Sasori Gadoras before using a double Suplex to slam him down hard. As Sasori Gadoras rose to his feet, Kamen Rider delivered a Rider Kick to his head while Ultraman launched a Specium Ray into his chest. Even the powerful Sasori Gadoras was unable to withstand such power, being knocked hard to the ground and exploding, ending his reign of terror once and for all.
- As Poison Scorpion Man
- Large Claw: Poison Scorpion Man has a large claw for his left hand he can use to bash foes.
- Poison Gas: Poison Scorpion Man can spray teal poison gas from his mouth.
- Armor: Poison Scorpion Man has armor that allows him to survive attacks like the Rider Kick.
- Combine: Poison Scorpion Man can combine with Gadoras to become Sasori Gadoras.
- As Sasori Gadoras
- Horn Lightning: Sasori Gadoras can fire explosive bolts of lightning from the horn on his head.
- Beam Absorb: Sasori Gadoras can absorb beam attacks by opening up his chest.
- Body Flashes: Sasori Gadoras can emit red flashes from his body to cause large explosions.
- Claw Tail: Sasori Gadoras has a large claw at the end of his tail.
- Elbow Blades: Sasori Gadoras has a blade at each elbow.
- The electrical sounds produced by Sasori Gadoras are reused Zetton sound effects.
- Poison Scorpion Man is the second scorpion Shocker kaijin, the first being Sasori Otoko, who originally appeared in the third episode of Kamen Rider.