|This article is about a/an series of familiars in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
The PlaMonsters (プラモンスター Puramonsutā) are familiars created from plastic models that are given life through the use of the Wizard Rings.
They are first summoned by Wizard or Beast using their respective Wizard Rings, where they lay in assorted pieces on a tray. They then put themselves together and Wizard inserts the Wizard Rings into their bodies to keep them active.
However, PlaMonsters have a limited amount of energy, and when it's used up, they disappear and leave behind their respective Wizard Ring to be summoned again.The PlaMonsters can sometimes reconfigure themselves into a stronger combination.
List of PlaMonsters
- Red Garuda (レッドガルーダ Reddo Garūda): A bird-like familiar powered by the Garuda Wizard Ring. It is used to perform aerial reconnaissance.
- Blue Unicorn (ブルーユニコーン Burū Yunikōn): A unicorn-like familiar powered by the Unicorn Wizard Ring. This PlaMonster performs ground-based reconnaissance and can use its horn to dig into the ground to provide support by distracting the target.
- Yellow Kraken (イエロークラーケン Ierō Kurāken): A horned octopus-like familiar powered by the Kraken Wizard Ring. This PlaMonster performs underwater reconnaissance and exploration.
- Violet Golem (バイオレットゴーレム Baioretto Gōremu): An ape-built giant-like familiar powered by the Golem Wizard Ring. It is the only PlaMonster that doesn't search for Phantoms, since its shy personality prevents Golem from doing an effective job. Instead, it has found its use in crafting, sometimes alongside Shigeru Wajima. The likes of this PlaMonster's handiwork includes the Wizard Ring Box and a convincing duplicate of the Beast Driver. It later on appears to get over its shyness, allowing it to deliver the Eclipse Ring to Haruto and later to join the other five PlaMonsters in searching for Fueki.
- A white-colored Garuda PlaMonster, White Garuda was used by the White Wizard to bring a red Magic Stone to Antique Shop Omokagedo. After an attempt to capture the White Garuda, it let itself out. Haruto did believe that it was sent by the White Wizard. Mayu was later shown using her own White Garuda, though whether this is the same Garuda or simply an identical one hasn't been determined.
- Black Cerberus (ブラックケルベロス Burakku Keruberosu): A three-headed dog-like familiar powered by the Cerberus Wizard Ring. The White Wizard used Black Cerberus to lead Koyomi to a blue magic stone.
- Green Griffin (グリーングリフォン Gurīn Gurifon): A griffin-like familiar powered by the Griffin Ring.
- Orange Garuda (オレンジガルーダ Orenji Garūda): Like the Red and White Garuda PlaMonsters, it is powered by a Garuda Wizard Ring.
- Goldenrod Unicorn (ゴールデンロッドユニコーン Gōrudenroddo Yunikōn): Like the Blue Unicorn PlaMonster, it is powered by a Unicorn Wizard Ring.
- Pink Kraken (ピンククラーケン Pinku Kurāken): Like the Yellow Kraken PlaMonster, it is powered by a Kraken Wizard Ring.
These rings are utilized by Haruto, Fueki, and Kosuke to summon and power their respective PlaMonsters.
- Garuda Wizard Ring (ガルーダウィザードリング Garūda Wizādo Ringu): Summons then powers the Red Garuda PlaMonster. Variations also exist for the White Garuda and Orange Garuda.
- Unicorn Wizard Ring (ユニコーンウィザードリング Yunikōn Wizādo Ringu): Summons then powers the Blue Unicorn PlaMonster.
- Kraken Wizard Ring (クラーケンウィザードリング Kurāken Wizādo Ringu): Summons then powers the Yellow Kraken PlaMonster.
- Golem Wizard Ring (ゴーレムウィザードリング Gōremu Wizādo Ringu): Summons then powers of the Violet Golem PlaMonster.
- Cerberus Wizard Ring (ケルベロスウィザードリング Keruberosu Wizādo Ringu): Summons then powers of the Black Cerberus PlaMonster.
- Griffin Ring (グリフォンリング Gurifon Ringu): Summons then powers the Green Griffin PlaMonster.
- The colors of 3 of Haruto's 4 PlaMonsters do not correspond with 3 of Wizard's 4 form's color-coded elements. Garuda, a creature of the skies, is red (Flame Style); Unicorn, a land-based beast, is blue (Water Style); and the water-housed Kraken is yellow (Land Style).
- Likewise, Kosuke's Griffin PlaMonster, a lion/bird hybrid, is green (Chameleo Mantle).
- Haruto and Fueki both have PlaMonsters that are based on a Garuda and are colored after their respective primary Rider Forms.
- The Griffin PlaMonster is the only PlaMonster that has two motifs, since it is a hybrid of a lion and a bird.
- In Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land, a close up of an orange Garuda is seen, as well as several other PlaMonsters in various colors, showing that the color of the Magic Stones needed to make a PlaMonster exist are not related, and can come in a whole rainbow of colors.
- The usage of plastic models to construct a power like the PlaMonsters would later be the basis of a later Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Build.