|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
In any form that uses the Phoenix Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Flame Reviver (フレイムリヴァイバーFureimu Rivaibā) gauntlet on his right arm for pyrokinesis and Imperial Wings (エンパイリアルウィングEnpairiaru Uingu) on his back that grant him the ability to fly.
- Kamen Rider Build
- PhoenixRobo (Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders, Build Episode 18, Raising the Hazard Level ~7 Best Matches~: First Chapter)
- PhoenixSoujiki (Build Episode 19, 21)
- PhoenixCamera (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- PhoenixMedal (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
Training for his deciding match against Kamen Rider Grease, Build assumed PhoenixRobo to engage a simulated Strong Smash. As noted by Nariaki Utsumi, Sento used the flames of Phoenix to nullify the opponent's attacks while using the flawless accuracy of Robot to get his own hits in.
This finisher has two variations:
- Build creats a projection of Demolition One, trapping his enemy before covers himself in flames and rams the enemy into the air.
- Build covers himself in flames before launching the enemy upwards and repeatedly ramming into it in midair.