|This article is about a weapon in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
|"Kabuto Power, TheBee Power, Drake Power, Sasword Power! All Zecter Combine: Maximum Hyper Typhoon!"|
|―Finisher announcement for Sword Mode[src]|
|"Kabuto Power, TheBee Power, Drake Power, Sasword Power! All Zecter Combine: Maximum Hyper Cyclone!"|
|―Finisher announcement for Gun Mode[src]|
The Combining Final Sword Perfect Zecter (合体最終剣 パーフェクトゼクター, Gattai Saishū Ken Pāfekuto Zekutā) is Hyper Kabuto's signature weapon. This sword-like Zecter has two modes: Sword Mode (ソードモード, Sōdo Mōdo) and Gun Mode (ガンモード, Gan Mōdo). The Drake, TheBee and Sasword Zecters can be summoned and attached to the weapon, either individually or all at once.
Depending on the Zecter that is currently attached, the Perfect Zecter is capable of utilizing a hyper version of the Zecter's finishing attack in either Gun or Sword Mode.
Once a Zecter color is selected at the crossguard, the trigger is pulled to initiate the attack. By attaching all three Zecters, the All Zecter Combine (オールゼクターコンバイン, Ōru Zekutā Konbain) command is activated, allowing for a Maximum Hyper (マキシマムハイパー, Makishimamu Haipā) finisher.
When Zecters attach onto the Perfect Zecter, they switch into Perfect Mode (パーフェクトモード, Pāfekuto Mōdo) which is denoted by the color change and position change.
- Hyper Blade (ハイパーブレード, Haipā Burēdo): By activating Kabuto Power, the Perfect Zecter is powered into a tachyon-charged blade gradient that unleashes a powerful slash attack.
- Hyper Sting (ハイパースティング, Haipā Sutingu): By activating TheBee Power, the Perfect Zecter is powered into a tachyon-charged arrowhead gradient that can be thrusted like a projectile.
- Hyper Ax (ハイパーアックス, Haipā Akkusu): This attack was never used in the series, but is activated through Drake Power to chop down to the Worms in a manner not unlike Kintaros' standing Dynamic Chop.
- Hyper Slash (ハイパースラッシュ, Haipā Surasshu): By activating Sasword Power, the Perfect Zecter oozes Kamen Rider Sasword's signature venom in an attack similar to the Rider Slash.
- Maximum Hyper Typhoon (マキシマムハイパータイフーン, Makishimamu Haipā Taifūn): After activating all of the Zecter Powers, the Perfect Zecter releases energy in the form of a tachyon-charged rhinoceros beetle horn-shaped gradient, and is used in the form of a powerful slash attack. In Kamen Rider Kabuto ps2 game, the Perfect Zecter only charged normally then Hyper Kabuto slash his enemy twice, leaving the mark of the rhinoceros beetle horn mark to his opponent.
- Hyper Cannon (ハイパーキャノン, Haipā Kyanon): This attack was never used in the series, but is activated through Kabuto Power to blast the Worms.
- Hyper Laser (ハイパーレーザー, Haipā Rēzā): This attack was never used in the series, but is activated through TheBee Power to shoot the Worms with a laser beam.
- Hyper Shooting (ハイパーシューティング, Haipā Shūtingu): By activating Drake Power, the Perfect Zecter releases a tachyon-charged energy gradient that disperses into several homing laser shots.
- Hyper Wave (ハイパーウェイブ, Haipā Weibu): This attack was never used in the series, but is activated through Sasword Power to shoot the Worms with the sonicwave.
- Maximum Hyper Cyclone (マキシマムハイパーサイクロン, Makishimamu Haipā Saikuron): After activating all of the Zecter Powers, the Perfect Zecter releases a vortex of tachyon-charged energy that is able to atomize numerous enemies at once. However, as the recoil is so powerful, he need to first access Hyper Clock Up Mode (however Tendo does not need to press the red circle button on the Hyper Zecter to initiate this) in order to withstand it, to be noted that, Tendo does not activate Hyper Clock Up when he is in Hyper Clock Up Mode.
Behind the scenes
As with all the Zecters, the Perfect Zecter's voice is provided by Surage Gajria (スラージ・ガジリア, Surāji Gajiria).
- The true origin of the Perfect Zecter remains a complete mystery, as the series never delved into the weapon's background.
- This weapon has a total of 10 attacks (5 for each of its modes), as revealed by the DX Perfect Zecter toy. However, only 6 of those attacks were ever used in the series (4 for Sword Mode and 2 for Gun Mode).
- The names of the Perfect Zecter's strongest attacks in its two modes are likely references to the original Kamen Rider, as Typhoon and Cyclone are the names of the Double Riders' belts and Rider Machines respectively.