The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
In any form that uses the Panda Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Giant Scratcher (ジャイアントスクラッチャー Jaianto Sukuracchā) claws on his right hand.
- Fluffy Head Armor (フラッフィヘッドアーマー Furaffi Heddo Āmā) - The snow white head armor. The surface is covered in a soft, fluffy cloth that becomes hard during combat.
- Left Eye Panda (レフトアイパンダ Refuto Ai Panda) - The eyepiece. It can jam an enemy's visual sensors and turn it completely monochrome. A sepcial olfactory sensor is incorporated that allows the user to find bamboo and other things more easily.
- Lovely Face Module (ラブリーフェイスモジュール Raburī Feisu Mojūru) - The translucent white piece sticking out of the Left Eye Panda. A 3D hologram projector is installed that allows the user to project holograms such as cute pandas for enemies to see (either as a distraction or to calm them down) or warning/instruction symbols to allow people to evacuate to safety out of an area.
- BLD Signal (BLDシグナル BLD Shigunaru) - A data collection device located on the forehead area. It not only collects combat data, but also performs emergency repairs on the body when nesseccary. Aditionally, it can project any information holographically.
- Fluffy Chest Armor (フラッフィチェストアーマー Furaffi Chesuto Āmā) - The snow white chest armor sections. The surface is covered in a soft, fluffy cloth that becomes hard during combat.
- BLD Nature Shoulder (BLDネイチャーショルダー BLD Neichā Shorudā) - The right shoulder armor. The BLD Nature Shoulder has a function that promotes recovery, allowing the user to heal nearby plants that have been damaged in battle.
- Giant Arm (ジャイアントアーム Jaianto Āmu) - The right arm. Thanks to a power assisting device, the right arm's strength is increased dramatically, and is strong enough to fold ten bamboo stalks simultaneously.
- Giant Scratcher (ジャイアントスクラッチャー Jaianto Sukuracchā) - The right hand/giant claw. The Giant Scratcher's destructive power is enormous, and enemies that are hit by it rarely return to their original form/state.
- BLD Unlimited Suit (BLDアンリミテッドスーツ BLD Anrimiteddo Sūtsu) - The shock-resistant bodysuit. Along with protecting the wearer’s body, there is a limiter installed that can be released to bring out full physical ability.
- Giant Leg (ジャイアントレッグ Jaianto Reggu) - The left leg. Thanks to a power assisting device, the leg leg's strength is increased dramatically, and is strong enough to fold ten bamboo stalks simultaneously.
- Panda Foot Shoe (パンダフットシューズ Panda Futto Shūzu) - The left foot. It lets the user utilise counter-kick fighting movements, and for some reason its mobility increases when the user is in an environment where plants and bamboo grow.
- Kamen Rider Build
- RocketPanda (Build Episodes 7-8, 15, 18, 20)
- PandaGatling (Build Episode 7)
- PandaKeshigomu (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- PandaCake (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Rider Slash: Build surrounds the enemy with a white, oval-shaped energy chart, then uses the Space Ride Arm to fly at the enemy and performs a series of slashes with the Giant Scratcher. The chart goes up as Build continues to slash the enemy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.