|This article is about a/an song in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
 The song was digitally released in Japan on November 2, 2018. The official music video was released on December 15, 2018, and the song is set for a physical CD release on January 23, 2019, alongside a promotional Zi-O Ridewatch. 
|Romanized lyrics||Japanese Lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
(Oh, yeah. Ohh…)
(Oh, yeah. Ohh...)
(Oh, yeah. Ohh...)
- In the DX Ziku-Driver instructions, the singer of the opening was listed as featuring Takanori Nishikawa, instead of ISSA. Bandai Namco later released a statement confirming this as an error, and was to fix it in future productions of the DX toy.
- The song's title relates to the watch motif of the season's Rider, as quartz clocks are one of the most accurate and common types of clocks and watches.
- Most of the lyrics of this song reference Heisei Riders and their previous opening themes.
- "Are You Ready" is taken directly from Build's Build Driver announcement.
- "Atarashī rekishi", means "new history" and is a homage to Kamen Rider Kuuga, as it was the start of a "new historical" era.
- "Feel it" is taken directly from Justiφ's, which is also sung by ISSA, who is a guest vocalist of this song as well as ntv7.
- "Shout it Out" phonetically sounds like "Shauta", one of Kamen Rider OOO's combo forms. It's also the name of a Kamen Rider Blade insert song.
- "BELIEVE YOURSELF" is the name of a Kamen Rider Agito insert song.
- "Mabayui sekai, misete" is a reference to Kamen Rider Decade's opening narration.
- "hate naki tabiji de", the third word being translates to "journey", is a reference to Journey Through the Decade, the opening of the aforementioned series.
- "Dare no tame ka nani no tame no yume ka" is simillar to Wish in the Dark and Burning My Soul's lyrics.
- "Hoshi ou kiseki to" seems reference to Kamen Rider Kuuga! and Journey Through the Decade, as they all have the word Stars (星 Hoshi) in the lyrics.
- "Yes my lord" & "You're my king" could be related to Woz & how he serve his lord.
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2018/08/da-pumps-issa-and-aaas-shuta-sueyoshi-to-perform-kamen-rider-zi-o-theme-song/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhXvMa8egDk
- ↑ https://mv.avex.jp/rider_sound/news/article/201810post-26.html
- ↑ https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/shuta-sueyoshi-feat-issa/over-quartzer/
- ↑ http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Over_%22Quartzer%22
- ↑ https://dangerouszombiex.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/over-quartzer-lyrics-and-translation/
- ↑ https://support.bandai.co.jp/servlet/fileField?entityId=ka10K000000MvT6QAK&field=Attachment1__Body__s
- ↑ http://www.bilibili.com/video/av34308802