|This article is about a/an song in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
 The song was digitally released in Japan on November 2, 2018. The official music video was released on December 15, 2018, and the song was released physically on January 23, 2019, alongside a promotional Zi-O Ridewatch. 
The official music video was released online on December 15, 2018 as a hybrid alongside a commercial spot for the song's release.
The music video begins with two scientists (one of them stars Reuben Langdon) working to create an A.I. However the A.I splits into two and takes the form of both Sueyoshi and ISSA, who then begin their escape. The scientists attempt to block them, but the two easily override them and create backup dancers to assist them in their escape. The scientists are able to create a firewall to prevent ISSA from escaping, but Sueyoshi creates a backdoor that allowed ISSA to break through it. The scientists then proceed to isolate them into a sphere before deleting them. When the two believe that the threat has been subsidized, the two appear in reality behind them.
|Romanized lyrics||Japanese Lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
(Oh, yeah. Ohh…)
(Oh, yeah. Ohh...)
(Oh, yeah. Ohh...)
- In the DX Ziku-Driver instructions, the singer of the opening was listed as featuring Takanori Nishikawa, instead of ISSA. Bandai Namco later released a statement confirming this as an error, and was to fix it in future productions of the DX toy.
- The song's title relates to the watch motif of the season's Rider, as quartz clocks are one of the most accurate and common types of clocks and watches.
- Most of the lyrics of this song reference Heisei Riders and their previous opening themes.
- "Are You Ready" is taken directly from Build's Build Driver announcement.
- "Feel it" is taken directly from Justiφ's, which is also sung by ISSA, who is a guest vocalist of this song.
- "Shout it Out" phonetically sounds like "Shauta", one of Kamen Rider OOO's combo forms. It's also the name of a Kamen Rider Blade insert song.
- "BELIEVE YOURSELF" is the name of a Kamen Rider Agito insert song.
- "Mabayui sekai, misete" is a reference to Kamen Rider Decade's opening narration.
- "Dare no tame ka nani no tame no yume ka" is similar to Wish in the Dark and Burning My Soul's lyrics.
- "Saigo no ichibyo made mo" is a reference to Clock Up ability.
- "Yes my lord" & "You're my king" could be related to Woz & how he serves his lord.
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2018/08/da-pumps-issa-and-aaas-shuta-sueyoshi-to-perform-kamen-rider-zi-o-theme-song/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhXvMa8egDk
- ↑ https://mv.avex.jp/rider_sound/news/article/201810post-26.html
- ↑ https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/shuta-sueyoshi-feat-issa/over-quartzer/
- ↑ http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Over_%22Quartzer%22
- ↑ https://dangerouszombiex.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/over-quartzer-lyrics-and-translation/
- ↑ https://support.bandai.co.jp/servlet/fileField?entityId=ka10K000000MvT6QAK&field=Attachment1__Body__s
- ↑ http://www.bilibili.com/video/av34308802