|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
Orange Arms (オレンジアームズ Orenji Āmuzu) is an alternate orange-based armored Japanese Samurai form of the Armored Riders. Accessed through the Orange Lockseed, this form's Arms Weapon is the Daidaimaru, while the helmet the Rider wears is the Dai Kabuto (ダイカブト lit. "Orange Helmet") While it is the default form of Armored Rider Gaim, it could also be used by other Riders.
Orange Arms consists of the following parts:
- Dai Kabuto (ダイカブト Dai Kabuto) is the helmet to protect the head of a Rider.
- Peak Stem (ピークステム Pīku Sutemu) is an analysis unit installed on the top of the head that monitors the wearer's biological information. It reads heart rate and physical or mental damage and tries to cooperate with the Sengoku Driver so that the wearer's combat ability can be maximized.
- Pulp Eye (パルプアイ Parup Uai) is the visual line sensor section of a Rider. A myriad of small camera eyes is arranged radially and can be caught far beyond the human visual range.
- Reversal Arm (リバーサルアーム Ribāsaru Āmu) is a type of armor that protects the head, installed on the two sides of Pulp Eye. It has a role of receiving damage attacked to the head laterally to reduce damage.
- Multi Dai Armor (マルチダイアーマー Maruchi Dai Āmā) are multiple armors made by stacking several sheets of metal, installed on the back of the head. Because the armor is repulsive due to the electromagnetic force, it escapes pressure like a cushion and it greatly increases the durability to offset the damage the armor itself received.
- Dai Lung (ダイラング Dai Rangu) is the armor to protect the chest of a Rider. It boasts enough strength to scratch even if it is slashed with a sharp sword.
- Dai Sleeve (ダイスリーブ Dai Surību) is armor to protect the shoulder of a Rider. By taking two folded structures, it will mitigate wearer damage and protect the Rider.
- Armored Rider Gaim
- Kouta Kazuraba (Main user; Wizard Episodes 52, 53, Gaim Episodes 1-9, Sengoku Movie Battle, Gaim 10-24, ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen, Gaim 25-30, 34-37, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 38, 39, 44-47, Movie War Full Throttle, Final Stage, Super Hero Taisen GP, Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Final: Build and Ex-Aid with Legend Riders)
- Yuya Sumii (Gaim Episode 40)
- Armored Rider Proto Gaim (Kamen Rider Zangetsu -Gaim Gaiden-)
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Jimber Ride Wear
- Kachidoki Ride Wear
- Kiwami Ride Wear
- Ride Wear (Drive Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Ryugen Yomi
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- Ride Wear (Watermelon Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Gridon
- Kamen Rider Kurokage
- Kamen Rider Bravo
- Kamen Rider Knuckle
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Kamen Rider Mars
- Kamen Rider Kamuro
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin
- Kamen Rider Duke
- Ride Wear (Dragon Energy Arms. ver)
- Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Kamen Rider Marika
Fresh Orange Arms (フレッシュオレンジアームズ Furesshu Orenji Āmuzu) is a sparkling version of Gaim's Orange Arms. Accessed through the Fresh Orange Lockseed. While assuming Fresh Orange Arms, Gaim dons the Fresh Orange Armor Part (フレッシュオレンジアーマーパート Furesshu Orenji Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is a pair of twin Daidaimarus. He can also wield two Musou Sabers. while the helmet the Rider wears is the Dai Kabuto (ダイカブト lit. "Orange Helmet"). This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Gaim: Fresh Orange Arms is Born! ~You Can Also Seize It! The Power of Fresh~.
- Orange Arms and Fresh Orange Arms's Arms Weapon is the Daidaimaru.
- Burai Kick (無頼キック Burai Kikku): Has two variations.
- Gaim jumps into the air, engulfed by an orange energy passing through a line of orange slices with a high concentration of orange energy focused on his right foot as he strikes the target with a powerful kick. Alternatively, if Gaim performs the Burai Kick from a long distance away, the line of orange slices do not appear.
- A variation of the Burai Kick is used in the Kamen Rider Gaim: Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup!, where Gaim charges his leg with orange energy and performs a somersault kick to attacks a soccer.
- Daidai Ittou (大橙一刀 lit. "Great Orange Sword Strike", Orange Arms): Gaim charges his Daidaimaru with energy before unleashing a series of slashes on the target. This finisher has two variations; a straight slash for a single target and a circle version for multiple targets.
- Unnamed Armor Part attack: Gaim's Orange Armor Part back into its normal fruit form, and spinning to defending user.
- Burai Fresh Kick (無頼フレッシュキック Burai Furesshu Kikku): Gaim executes a powerful energy-filled kick.
- Musou Zan Fresh (無双斬フレッシュ Musō Zan Furesshu, lit. "Unrivaled Slash Fresh"): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Au Lait function, he shaking Musou Saber clockwise to create an Orange-shaped energy airflow, then executes a series of powerful energy-filled slashes from both his Musou Saber and two Daidaimarus.
- Musou Fresh Slicer (無双フレッシュスライサー Musō Furesshu Suraisā, lit. "Unrivaled Fresh Slicer"): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Sparking function, he shaking Musou Saber downward to create an rainbow field, then executes a powerful energy-filled slash from his Daidaimaru Naginata Mode.