|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
- "Orange Arms: Path of Blossoms, on Stage! (花の道、オンステージ Hananomichi, On Sutēji)"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Orange Arms (オレンジアームズ Orenji Āmuzu) is an alternate orange-based armored Japanese Samurai form of the Armored Riders. Accessed through the Orange Lockseed, this form's Arms Weapon is the Daidaimaru, while the helmet the Rider wears is the Dai Kabuto (ダイカブト lit. "Orange Helmet") While it is the default form of Armored Rider Gaim, it could also be used by other Riders.
Orange Arms consists of the following parts:
- Dai Kabuto (ダイカブト Dai Kabuto) is the helmet to protect the head of a Rider.
- Peak Stem (ピークステム Pīku Sutemu) is an analysis unit installed on the top of the head that monitors the wearer's biological information. It reads heart rate and physical or mental damage and tries to cooperate with the Sengoku Driver so that the wearer's combat ability can be maximized.
- Pulp Eye (パルプアイ Parup Uai) is the visual line sensor section of a Rider. A myriad of small camera eyes is arranged radially and can be caught far beyond the human visual range.
- Reversal Arm (リバーサルアーム Ribāsaru Āmu) is a type of armor that protects the head, installed on the two sides of Pulp Eye. It has a role of receiving damage attacked to the head laterally to reduce damage.
- Multi Dai Armor (マルチダイアーマー Maruchi Dai Āmā) are multiple armors made by stacking several sheets of metal, installed on the back of the head. Because the armor is repulsive due to the electromagnetic force, it escapes pressure like a cushion and it greatly increases the durability to offset the damage the armor itself received.
- Dai Lung (ダイラング Dai Rangu) is the armor to protect the chest of a Rider. It boasts enough strength to scratch even if it is slashed with a sharp sword.
- Dai Sleeve (ダイスリーブ Dai Surību) is armor to protect the shoulder of a Rider. By taking two folded structures, it will mitigate wearer damage and protect the Rider.
- Armored Rider Gaim
- Kouta Kazuraba (Main user; Wizard Episodes 52, 53, Gaim Episodes 1-9, Sengoku Movie Battle, Gaim 10-24, ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen, Gaim 25-30, 34-37, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 38, 39, 44-47, Movie War Full Throttle, Final Stage, Super Hero Taisen GP, Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Final: Build and Ex-Aid with Legend Riders)
- Yuya Sumii (Gaim Episode 40)
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Jimber Ride Wear
- Kachidoki Ride Wear
- Kiwami Ride Wear
- Ride Wear (Drive Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Ryugen Yomi
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- Ride Wear (Watermelon Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Gridon
- Kamen Rider Kurokage
- Kamen Rider Bravo
- Kamen Rider Knuckle
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Kamen Rider Mars
- Kamen Rider Kamuro
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin
- Kamen Rider Duke
- Ride Wear (Dragon Energy Arms. ver)
- Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Kamen Rider Marika
- This form's Arms Weapon is the Daidaimaru.