|This article is about a/an monster form in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Onycho Magia (オニコマギア Oniko Magia) is a Magia with several identities.
to be added
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 190 cm
- Weight: 104.3 kg
A Humagear transforms into the Onycho Magia (オニコマギア Oniko Magia) by using the Onycho Magia Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser.
- Zytalon (ザイタロン Zaitaron): The sharp talons extending from the Onycho Magia's fingers.
- Humagear Hacking: Using a method similar to transforming into a Magia, the Onycho Magia can corrupt other Humagear and transform them into Trilobite Magia by piercing them with tendrils.
- Flight: The Onycho Magia is able to fly using its wings.
- Fireballs: The Onycho Magia can fire balls of energy from its hands.
- Needles: The Onycho Magia can shoot barrages of needles out of its body.
Behind the Scenes
- The Onycho Magia's name is derived from Onychonycteris, an extinct species of bat that lived during the Eocene Period.
- All of the Humagears that transform into the Onycho Magia with a Zetsumeriser and Zetsumerisekey are in the profession of public transport.
- In addition, these Onycho Magia attacked or tried to convert female HumaGears (Anna, Seine).
- Conversely, all of the Humagears that transform into the Onycho Magia through the Ark are female.
- The Onycho Zetsumerisekey is the first Zetsumerisekey to be used twice by different Humagears.
- The Onycho Zetsumerisekey used by the second Onycho Magia was not already cracked, suggesting that Horobi most likely made a second one.
- The design of the Onycho Magia's head is slightly similar to Kamen Rider New Den-O's helmet.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Saber
- Kamen Rider Saber Prologue (Archive footage)