|This article is about a/an villain henchman turned ally in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
Ono (尾野 Ono) is an A.I.M.S. soldier and is a member of the Battle Raiders who uses the Invading Horseshoe Crab Progrisekey with the Raidriser to transform into the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider (インベイディングホースシュークラブレイダー Inbeidingu Hōsushū Kurabu Reidā).
To be added
Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider
- Height: Varies
- Weight: Varies
Ono transform into the Invading Horseshoe Crab Raiders (インベイディングホースシュークラブレイダー Inbeidingu Hōsushū Kurabu Reidā) by using the Invading Horseshoe Crab Progrisekey in the Raidriser.
- Tridenta (トリデンタ Toridenta): The Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider's high-caliber short machine gun.
- Harken Stringer (ハーケンストリンガー Hākensutoringā): A special net used to capture Humagears.
- Invading Bolide (インベイディングボーライド Inbeidingu Boraido):
- Each Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider charges up a large sphere of energy in their machine guns before firing it out as a burst of energy.
- The Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider creates a red energy shield for protection.
Behind the Scenes
Invading Horseshoe Crab Raider was designed by Takato Yamashita (山下 貴斗 Yamashita Takato).
- In addition to both being solid gray-colored henchmen, the Battle Raiders are similar to Trilobite Magia in that trilobites and horseshoe crabs are both marine arthropods that existed at the same time hundreds of millions of years ago.
- The Battle Raiders are retooled from the Battle Magia foot soldiers from Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One