|This article is about a/an item in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
List of Ongekikous
Ongekikou - Kaentsuzumi (音撃鼓・火炎鼓 Ongekikō: Kaentsuzumi, lit. "Sound Attack Drum: Flame Drum"): Attached to the buckle, Hibiki presses this into the body of a large monster to form a large drum for his Ongeki Da finishers. It has a red rim and the yellow mitsudomoe pattern. Ibuki used it once, when he was in his 'Orochi sealing' training. At the beginning of the series, his Kaentsuzumi released giant Ongekikou holographic images. There are several versions of this Ongekikou use:
- When launching a final attack on Tsuchigumo, Hibiki attaches it to the body of the Makamou, hence the symbol of mitsudomoe hologram will appear (red) and enlarge, forming a giant Ongekikou image.
- When launching the final attack on Yamabiko, Hibiki slapped it on the Makamou body. Then, Kaentsuzumi will blink and rotate while enlarging into a giant Ongekikou image.
After Kaentsuzumi was destroyed during his fight with Bakegani, it was replaced by the new Kaentsuzumi. Unlike previous versions of the holographic image when activated, it grew into a giant Ongekikou. There are several versions of this Ongekikou use:
- While Hibiki confronts Bakegani for the 2nd time, Hibiki uses this Ongekikou by pressing it on the body of the Makamou to attach. Moments later it will spin and grow, forming a giant Ongekikou.
- While opposing Otoroshi with Ibuki, Hibiki turned the left switch on Kaentsuzumi and placed it in the Makamou wound. This Ongekikou spins and grows into a giant Ongekikou.
- When launching the final attack on Nurikabe, Hibiki pressed it on the Makamou body. It blinks once and then rotates and forms a giant Ongekikou.
Ongekikou - Bakuretsu Kaentsuzumi (音撃鼓・爆裂火炎鼓 Ongekikō: Bakuretsu Kaentsuzumi, lit. "Sound Attack Drum: Explosive Flame Drum"): An upgraded version of Hibiki's buckle. It's made so his Ongekibou - Rekka can beat the highest pure sound, and require less beating. It was created by his old friend Midori Takizawa. In contrast to Kaentsuzumi, the size of this version is quite modest after being activated, in aura-like form. When tapped, it will grow and reach the size of the giant, turning into a fiery giant Ongekikou. Next, it's rim turns to purple, and reveals a revolving fiery mitsudomoe symbol, and will disappear after the targeted Makamou is destroyed. It can be seen when Hibiki launches Ongekida - Bakuretsu Kyouda no Kata on Midaredouji.
Ibuki has an Ongekikou for his Summer training. He uses it alongside with his Ongekibou Yamase for beating the Summer Makamou.
Like Ibuki, Todoroki has an Ongekikou for his Summer training. He uses it alongside with his Ongekibou Rakurai for beating the Summer Makamou.
Sabaki uses his Ongekikou and Ongekibou Shakubyoushi in Running Azure and Kamen Rider Hibiki: Asumu, Transform! You can be an Oni, too!!.
Ongekikou - Mikageban (音撃鼓・御影盤 lit. "Sound Attack Drum - Good Light Board"): A taiko buckle of Danki. It is seen in Berserk Fate.
Ongekikou: Hakuryoku (音撃鼓・白緑 Sound Attack Drum: White Green): A drum buckle of Eiki. He uses it with his Ongekibou Rokushou for his 'Ongeki Da Hissatsu Hitchuu no Kata'. It is seen in Undying Malice and Shining Boy alongside with him.
Ongekikou:u (音撃鼓・ Sound Attack Drum:): Kabuki's drum buckle is completely gold colored with a red mitsudomoe, which sets it apart from the rest. During the Sengoku Period, Kabuki used it to perform his Ongeki Da: Gōka Kenran technique.
Ongekikou: (音撃鼓・ Sound Attack Drum:): Touki's drum buckle has a light blue rim with the standard mitsudomoe pattern in the middle. During the Sengoku Period, Touki used it together with the Ongekikanabō to perform his Ongeki Ō - Ichigeki Dotō technique.
To be added