|This article is about a/an monster turned ally in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
Okureru is a devoted postman Humagear before he was selected for his Singularity to become the Kuehne Magia.
Because of the policy of Hiden Intelligence to replace a broken Humagear within 24 hours, a replacement for Okureru was made afterwards.
The new Okureru was seen remembering Aruto as he scans his Humagear barcode with his own Progrisekey before giving his Progrisekey and other Humagear Progrisekeys to Izu as she transfers his data to Progrise Hopper Blade.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.9 cm
- Weight: 101.7 kg
Okureru transforms into the Kuehne Magia (クエネオマギア Kueneo Magia) by using the Kuehne Magia Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser.
- Boomezan (ブーメザン Būmezan): The Kuehne Magia possesses two blades on its shoulder and chest region and can throw them like boomerangs. The Boomezans possess enhanced accuracy, which allows them to hit the target with precision.
- Surface Scaling: The Kuehne Magia can fasten itself onto and climb vertical and horizontal surfaces, such as walls, without falling.
Behind the Scenes
Okureru is portrayed by Shogo Teramoto (寺本翔悟 Teramoto Shōgo), who is a suit actor throughout the Kamen Rider franchise.
The Kuehne Magia's name is derived from Kuehneosuchus, an extinct genus of flying reptiles that lived in the Late Triassic period.
Kuehne Magia was designed by Takato Yamashita (山下 貴斗 Yamashita Takato).
- Okureru's name is derived form the word "okureru" (送れる Okureru, lit. "to send"), referencing that he is a Delivery-Type Humagear.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Saber
- Episode 0: Kamen Rider Saber Prologue (Archive footage)