|This article is about a/an half form in Kamen Rider Build.|
The Octopus Halfbody (オクトパスハーフボディ Okutopasu Hāfubodi) is a biotic A-Side Halfbody of Kamen Rider Build. Accessed through the Octopus Fullbottle, its Best Match is the Light Halfbody. It gives the user increased agility and speed.
In any form using the Octopus Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Twist Lash Arm (ツイストラッシュアーム Tsuisuto Rasshu Āmu) on his right shoulder that can be used to bind his opponents.
- Twist Lash Arm: Right shoulder. Not only can it be used to bind opponents, but the "fury octopus" can also be used as an autonomous attack robot that is an expert at underwater combat. It can also wrap its tentacles to be used as auxlliary muscles.
- Enhanced flexibilty.
- Has powerful suction cups to scale walls and steal enemies' weapons and tools.
- Camouflage function allows it to change its color.
- Can spray black ink to blind opponents.
- Left eye Octo: Left eye. It can increase reaction speed underwater.
- Left Octopus Shoe: the Left shoe. It is capable of spraying high-pressure blasts of water for high-speed underwater movement.
- Octo Toe: The toe. It has a retractable beak-like claw.
- Kamen Rider Build
- OctopusLight (Build Episodes 13-14, 16)
- OctopusKeshigomu (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- OctopusCake (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- OctopusGame (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Rider Punch: Build fires an orb of jet-black smoke from the head of the Twist Lash Arm that traps the enemy before snaring them with its tentacles, then using both the Shade Breaker and BLD Light Bulb Shoulder to shock the trapped enemy via a punching maneuver.