|This article is about a/an form in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
OOOArmor (ＯＯＯアーマー Ōzu Āmā) is a Kamen Rider OOO-based form accessed using the OOO Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider OOO's Tatoba Combo. When summoned, it takes the form of a robotic hawk, tiger, and grasshopper before transforming into armor and attaching to the user. Depending on whether it is used by Zi-O or Geiz, its visor spells out "OOO" (オーズ Ōzu) in katakana or "OOO" (おーず Ōzu) in hiragana respectively. Its chest reads "Taka" (タカ), "Tora" (トラ), and "Batta" (バッタ).
- "(Digital beeping) OOO!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
OOO Ridewatch (オーズライドウォッチ Ōzu Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo, this Ridewatch provides access to the OOOArmor used by Zi-O. It is dated 2010.
- Scanning Time Break (スキャニングタイムブレイク Sukyaningu Taimu Bureiku): Zi-O leaps to the air as three giant medal-like projections (In which the medals have "Taka" (タカ), "Tora" (トラ), and "Batta" (バッタ) written on them) appear in front of him. Zi-O then drops down for a kicking attack with the three medals converging into one. The image on the converged medal is similar to OOOArmor's chest-plate.
- Its robotic hawk, tiger, and grasshopper forms are a direct reference to OOO's main form, Tatoba Combo, which is accessed with the Taka, Tora, and Batta Medals (Hawk, Tiger, and Grasshopper).
- As OOO is mainly black with red, yellow, and green accents, OOOArmor's red, yellow, and green coloration with black accents along with its bulky proportions make it resemble Super Tatoba Combo.
- Preceding this, a similarly named OOO Armor exists as the Final Form Ride for Kamen Rider OOO and worn by Kamen Rider Decade in the S.I.C. Hero Saga side story World of OOO.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Another OOO - The result of using the Another OOO Watch