|This article is about a/an movie in Kamen Rider OOO and Kamen Rider Den-O.|
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders (オーズ・電王・オールライダー レッツゴー仮面ライダー Ōzu Den'ō Ōru Raidā: Rettsu Gō Kamen Raidā) is a Japanese superhero crossover film between Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Den-O, and the original Kamen Rider. The film serves to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the franchise, and marks the 60th anniversary of Toei Company, thus it features special appearances of characters from Shotaro Ishinomori's other works: Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Inazuman, and Zubat.
The catchphrase for the movie is "The world, these are Japan's heroes!!" (世界よ、これが日本のヒーローだ!! Sekai yo, kore ga nihon no hīrō da!!).
The airing of the film originally scheduled for March 15, 2011, was cancelled as the venue's structure was compromised as a result of the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami. It was ultimately released on April 1, 2011.
Let's Go Kamen Riders opened at the #1 spot in the Japanese box offices in the first two weekends.
- 1 Continuity and Placement
- 2 Story
- 3 Internet spin-off films
- 4 Characters
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Cast
- 7 Theme song
- 8 Core Medals
- 9 Errors
- 10 Notes
- 11 External links
Continuity and Placement
- Kamen Rider OOO: Judging from the date 1st April 2011 and Eiji not knowing Shocker, this movie best suit between episodes 26 and 27. Still, there are possible errors such as Eiji in the beginning of this movie is shown to have a full set of red, yellow, green, blue and gray medals.
- The past, 1971: Judging from 11th November 1971 and the airing date of the Kamen Rider episodes, this past may place between episodes 32 and 33.
- The other past: Before Ankh broke the window in DenLiner, it can be seen that the view outside was moving, suggesting the DenLiner may in movement in time thus Team Den-O later landed on a time differ from 1971. This placement, including the flashback scene when Teddy told about the creation of Shocker Greeed, may take place between episode 79 and 80, for the appearance of New Double Riders, and with Garagaranda was introduced as revived monster.
- This would also placing the time before the emerge of Gel Shocker, with General Black just as the co-operation partner of Shocker, also explaining the presence of Shocker Combatman before the slaughtering in episode 80.
- Complicating the temporal scenario further still is the appearance of Turtle Bazooka, one of the first monsters created by Shocker's successor organization, Destron. Destron did not appear until 1973 after the fall of Gel Shocker, and while the alternate future guaranteed all organizations would unite under the "Shocker" banner, Destron would not have been active two years prior with Shocker still facing the Riders.
- This movie concludes with the Rider history distorted. Since the DenLiner crew didn't seem to go back into the past to fix their mistakes for good as that may result in Mitsuru disappearing, this may mean all the Kamen Rider history from 1 to OOO are still distorted.
The film begins with Kamen Rider OOO battling three Mole Imagin, which retreat into the body of a boy. The DenLiner suddenly appears, and Kotaro Nogami and Teddy pinpoint the timeline where the Mole Imagin trio went. Eiji Hino and Ankh board the DenLiner on its way to November 11, 1971, but are instructed by the Owner not to exit the train while New Den-O deals with the rogue Imagin, as their presence may disrupt the flow of time. Upon arriving in 1971, New Den-O eliminates two of the Mole Imagin, with the third one still on the run. Wanting to take all of the Medals to himself while the other Greeed are still asleep in the timeline, Ankh sneaks out of the DenLiner, with Eiji chasing him before they bump into the third Mole Imagin. New Den-O destroys the Imagin, but the resulting explosion causes Ankh to drop a Cell Medal. While Eiji and Ankh are scolded by the DenLiner crew on their way back to their timeline, a Shocker soldier picks up the Cell Medal on the ground and hands it to General Black.
The DenLiner arrives on April 1, 2011 to drop off Eiji and Ankh. There, Ankh's OOO Medal Holder is stolen by a couple of young boys, who lead them to a slum area where the case is passed on to other children. The chase is disrupted by the police, who reveal themselves as Shocker soldiers. After escaping from the police, Ankh reveals to Eiji that Shocker took over Japan in 1971 before increasing their power over the years and conquering most of the world. Furthermore, Shocker has been inducted into the United Nations. Shocker has grown to incorporate other evil organizations from past Kamen Rider series such as G.O.D., Geddon, Gorgom and Crisis Empire. When one of the street children is caught by the Shocker police, Eiji changes into Kamen Rider OOO to battle them. As things get rather grim for OOO, help seemingly comes from the sudden appearance of Kamen Riders 1 and 2. But suddenly, as OOO was expecting help from his seniors, Riders 1 and 2 attack and weaken OOO. Seeing that he saved them, the boys then give OOO back the Medal case. OOO changes into Latorartar Combo to retreat and rush the children to safety, but is later on ambushed by General Shadow. The DenLiner, however, arrives to pick up Eiji and the children before they are captured.
Aboard the DenLiner, Teddy explains to Eiji that in 1971, Shocker got a hold of a Core Medal and modified it for their use, but found no results from it. But when a soldier picked up the Cell Medal that Ankh dropped, the Shocker Medal merged with it to form the Shocker Greeed, which swiftly defeated the Double Riders and made them Shocker's elite. Because of Shocker's change of power, Kamen Riders after the Double Riders ceased to exist. It is now the DenLiner crew's mission to travel back to 1971 and correct the timeline. Eiji and Shigeru - one of the children - are dropped back into the slum area, where Eiji meets Hina - who does not know him due to the timeline change. They also discover that Naoki and Mitsuru have stayed aboard the DenLiner. Ankh has also gone aboard to retrieve the Medal he lost, but is chained by the Owner, who has Momotaros keep an eye on him. The crew arrive one minute before their previous arrival and Kotaro recovers the lost Medal, but Ankh starts a fight aboard the DenLiner to get it back. This causes him to accidentally lose four Medals out the window; because of this, the crew are forced to jump off the train and handle the situation. Three of the Medals are destroyed, but the fourth is picked up by a girl named Nokko, who mistakes the crew as Shocker henchmen and alerts the Kamen Rider Scouts of their presence. Throughout the whole ruckus, the Medal is once again picked up by a Shocker soldier and handed over to General Black. Kotaro changes into New Den-O Strike Form while he and Momotaros battle the Shocker platoon, with General Black changing into Hiruchameleon. Naoki, Mitsuru and Nokko recover the Medal and escape into a warehouse, but are surrounded by Shocker soldiers before the Double Riders appear and intervene - destroying the army's two Kaijin commanders with their Rider Kicks. The Double Riders and the children trick Hiruchameleon into taking a fake Medal with a transmitter so they can locate Shocker's headquarters. Before they proceed, New Den-O destroys the real Cell Medal to prevent any further trouble.
The DenLiner arrives at the Shocker headquarter's location, where the Double Riders, New Den-O and Momotaros discover that General Black dropped a fake Medal during the earlier fight and that Shocker has the real Cell Medal intact, while at the same time, they lured the Riders into a trap. The Great Leader then awakens Shocker Greeed while General Black calls out Ikadevil, Garagaranda and other revived Kaijin before changing into Hirucameleon and battling the Riders. While New Den-O and Momotaros are having difficulty fighting Shocker Greeed, the Double Riders dispose of the revived Kaijin and unmask the Great Leader. Outside, Turtle Bazooka fires at the DenLiner and seriously cripples it, forcing the Owner to order a retreat. The Double Riders tell Kotaro, Momotaros and the boys to jump onboard while they handle Shocker Greeed. Still wanting to help the Double Riders, Naoki jumps off the DenLiner with Teddy following him before it heads back in time.
On April 2, 2011, Shocker initiates a mass extermination of the remaining human race. As OOO continues to protect the slum area from the invading Shocker army, the damaged DenLiner returns. Kotaro, Momotaros, Ankh and Mitsuru jump off before the DenLiner explodes. Losing his OOO Driver in the explosion, Eiji realizes that the DenLiner crew have failed in their mission and that the DenLiner's destruction means that the event cannot be undone. As Eiji and Kotaro are captured, Hina, Momotaros (reduced into a floating left arm), Ankh and the children make their escape. On their way to safety, they discover a time capsule containing Kamen Rider Scout uniforms and a letter from Naoki, telling them that after Shocker Greeed defeated the Double Riders, he and the Scouts became fugitives while Teddy died while protecting them. Surrounded by Shocker soldiers, Momotaros takes over Ankh's body and uses Teddy's dead Macheteddy form to keep the enemy busy while Hina and the children run off with the OOO Driver.
Many humans are gathered at a plaza to bear witness to the crucified Eiji, Kotaro and Ankh as they are about to be executed by a firing squad. The children - now dressed as Kamen Rider Scouts - make an attempt to deliver the OOO Driver back to Eiji but are quickly apprehended before the Double Riders appear, revealing that the guilt-stricken scientists did not brainwash them while they pretended to serve Shocker until the time came to show their true colors. The human audience scrambles to revolt against Shocker and unchain Eiji, Kotaro and Ankh. Eiji changes into OOO, while Kotaro has Momotaros take over his body before changing into New Den-O - armed with the Momotaken. Just as the four Riders are outnumbered, the playing field is changed with the sudden appearance of all of the Kamen Riders. The Owner appears out of the crowd, explaining that Riders will continue to exist as long as justice prevails. The DenLiner reappears and runs over General Black before Teddy is reunited with New Den-O while Momotaros and the other Imagin change into Den-O Climax Form. General Shadow attempts to escape the Riders, but Owner reminds him that the Kamen Riders aren't the only protectors of justice here. Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Inazuman and Zubat then arrive and use their respective finishers to take out General Shadow before taking their leave. The Double Riders have a rematch with Shocker Greeed while the other Riders rush toward Great Leader. Shocker Greeed is destroyed by the Rider Double Kick before Ankh takes the Shocker Medal.
When the Riders are overpowered by Great Leader's attacks, Ankh convinces OOO to use the Shocker Medal and an Imagin Medal that Ankh created from Momotaros in combination with the Taka Medal. With the three Medals, OOO changes into Tamashii Combo and destroys Great Leader with the Tamashii Bomber. The attack, however, unleashes Great Leader Colossus - the true form of Great Leader, who throws fireballs at the Riders and consumes the other Shocker leaders in an earthquake. The Riders are joined by Kamen Rider Birth and all of the other secondary Riders to battle the new menace. All of the Riders jump into their motorcycles to execute the All Rider Break, destroying Great Leader Colossus and permanently ending yet another Shocker threat to Earth.
In the end, a middle-aged man in a white coat appears before Eiji, Kotaro, Momotaros, Teddy, Hina and the Scouts. He is revealed to be not only Naoki, but Mitsuru's father. He reveals that he married Nokko and became a Shocker scientist to prevent the brainwashing of the Double Riders. As the Imagin and Shocker medals dissolve, much to Ankh's dismay, the heroes bid each other farewell before the DenLiner embarks on its next destination.
Internet spin-off films
Titled OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders: ~Let's Look! Only Your 48 Riders~ (ネット版 オーズ・電王・オールライダー レッツゴー仮面ライダー ～ガチで探せ！君だけのライダー48～ Nettoban Ōzu Den'ō Ōru Raidā: Rettsu Gō Kamen Raidā ~Gachi de Sagase! Kimi dake no Raidā Fōtī Eito~), the films total to 48 shorts that were released every Friday beginning March 11, 2011. Each webisode focuses on a Kamen Rider that matches a specific Zodiac sign and a blood type. There are eight different formats for the web movies:
- "Bride!" (花嫁！ Hanayome!): Urataros's segment. At the Cous Coussier restaurant, Eiji wants to marry Hina, so he asks her father for his blessing. However, Hina's father is General Shadow, who disapproves of vagabonds and unreliable people marrying his daughter. Eiji becomes the featured Kamen Rider to deal with the situation differently.
- "Bell Pepper!" (ピーマン！ Pīman!): Naoki is served lunch by Hina. Unfortunately, the meal consists mainly of bell peppers, which he hates. The featured Kamen Rider arrives at the restaurant to help make the meal more appetizing for Naoki.
- "I Love It!" (お好き！ Osuki!): Kivat's segment. While looking at the movie posters for Let's Go Kamen Riders, Eiji and Ankh argue over who is more talented. The featured Kamen Rider arrives at the restaurant to calm down the duo with his personality.
- "Listening Quietly!" (静聴！ Seichō!): Sieg's segment. The featured Kamen Rider makes his speech at the First National Kamen Rider State of the Union Address in front of a crowd of Shocker grunts. There, he reveals a small trivia about himself, often arguing about a critical flaw in his series which leads to a blind rant before being dragged off the stage by Kamen Riders 1 (or 2), Den-O and OOO.
- "Grab It!" (つかめ！ Tsukame!): Kivat's segment. In a household with a "family" of Shocker grunts, the son gets an item based on the featured Kamen Rider's lucky charm and learns how to use it.
- "Lucky Food!" (ラッキーフード！ Rakkī Fūdo!): Momotaros' segment. The featured Kamen Rider visits Cous Coussier, where Eiji and Hina must determine what his lucky food is. The meal prepared by Hina is always correct, as it also reflects the personality of the Kamen Rider.
- "Ice Cream!" (アイス！ Aisu!): Kivat's segment. Ankh goes to the Cous Coussier's kitchen to satisfy his hunger for popsicles, but discovers that the popsicle box in the freezer is empty. Kivat then determines Ankh's lucky color based on the featured form of Kamen Rider Kuuga. The next scene has Ankh wearing the lucky color and grabbing a popsicle with a flavor of that color.
- "Game" (勝負 Shōbu): Kivat's segment. The featured card-based Kamen Rider plays a game of poker with Kamen Rider Garren, Kamen Rider Chalice and General Shadow, but he has a bad hand. Using his own tactics, he must think of a way to win the round.
Each webisode is alternatively hosted by Sieg, Momotaros, Kivat and Urataros. After each segment, the host explains the featured Kamen Rider's horoscope, determining which other Rider he is most compatible with and which one he is not, as well as which Riders are compatible with women of the webisode's specific Zodiac sign and blood type. The cast is Shu Watanabe, Ryosuke Miura, Riho Takada, Fumiki Yoshikawa, Toshihiko Seki, Kōji Yusa, Shin-ichiro Miki, Tomokazu Sugita, Hidekatsu Shibata, Mark Okita, Keisuke Kato, Hidenori Tokuyama, Hideo Ishikawa, Tōru Ōkawa, Kenji Nojima, Yasunori Matsumoto, Toru Omura, and Yoshimasa Tanno.
Kamen Riders (All Riders)
Kamen Rider OOO
|Kamen Rider Den-O||Momotaros|
Kamen Rider New Den-O
Kamen Rider 1
Kamen Rider 2
Kamen Rider V3
Kamen Rider X
Kamen Rider Amazon
Kamen Rider Stronger
Kamen Rider Super-1
Kamen Rider ZX
Kamen Rider Black
Kamen Rider Black RX
Kamen Rider Shin
Kamen Rider ZO
Kamen Rider J
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kamen Rider Faiz
Kamen Rider Blade
Kamen Rider Hibiki
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Kiva
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider Double
|Philip & Shotaro Hidari|
|Kamen Rider G3‑X||Makoto Hikawa|
Kamen Rider Knight
|Kamen Rider Kaixa||Masato Kusaka|
Kamen Rider Garren
Kamen Rider Ibuki
Kamen Rider Gatack
Kamen Rider Zeronos
|Kamen Rider Ixa||Keisuke Nago|
|Kamen Rider Diend||Daiki Kaito|
|Kamen Rider Accel||Ryu Terui|
Kamen Rider Birth
|Kamen Rider Gills||Ryo Ashihara|
Kamen Rider Zolda
Kamen Rider Delta
|Kamen Rider Chalice||Hajime Aikawa|
|Kamen Rider Todoroki||Tomizo Todayama|
Kamen Rider Drake
|Kamen Rider Saga||Taiga Nobori|
Kamen Rider Scissors
Kamen Rider Raia
Kamen Rider Gai
Kamen Rider Ouja
Kamen Rider Odin
|Kamen Rider Odin|
|Kamen Rider Tiger||Satoru Tojo|
Kamen Rider Imperer
|Kamen Rider Femme||Miho Kirishima|
Kamen Rider Ryuga
Kamen Rider Verde
|Kamen Rider Leangle||Mutsuki Kamijou|
|Kamen Rider Zanki||Zaomaru Zaitsuhara|
Kamen Rider TheBee
Kamen Rider Sasword
Kamen Rider KickHopper
Kamen Rider PunchHopper
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
- Hina Izumi
- Ankh/Shingo Izumi
- Kamen Rider Scouts
- The Man in White
Allies of Justice
- Shocker (Gel Shocker)
- Great Leader of Shocker (Rock Great Leader)
- General Black
- Double Riders (brainwashed in alternate timeline)
- Shocker Combatmen
- Shocker kaijin
- Government of Darkness
- Delza Army
- Jin Dogma
|Shadow Moon||Nobuhiko Akizuki|
- Crisis Empire
- Fog Mother
- Mirror Monsters
- A.R. World Monsters
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司 Hino Eiji): Shu Watanabe (渡部 秀 Watanabe Shū)
- Kotaro Nogami (野上 幸太郎 Nogami Kōtarō): Dori Sakurada (桜田 通 Sakurada Dōri)
- Ankh/Shingo Izumi (アンク／泉 信吾 Anku/Izumi Shingo): Ryosuke Miura (三浦 涼介 Miura Ryōsuke)
- Hina Izumi (泉 比奈 Izumi Hina): Riho Takada (高田 里穂 Takada Riho)
- Shotaro Hidari (左 翔太郎 Hidari Shōtarō): Renn Kiriyama (桐山 漣 Kiriyama Ren)
- Philip (フィリップ Firippu): Masaki Suda (菅田 将暉 Suda Masaki)
- Naomi (ナオミ Naomi): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Mitsuru (ミツル Mitsuru): Yūki Imai (今井 悠貴 Imai Yūki)
- Naoki (ナオキ Naoki): Fumiki Yoshikawa (吉川 史樹 Yoshikawa Fumiki)
- Nokko (ノッコ Nokko): Yuri Tsunematsu (恒松 祐里)
- Shigeru (シゲル Shigeru): Roi Hayashi (林 遼威 Hayashi Roi)
- General Black (ブラック将軍 Burakku Shōgun): Seizō Fukumoto (福本 清三 Fukumoto Seizō)
- Owner (オーナー Ōnā): Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Man in White (Naoki) (白衣の男（ナオキ） Hakui no Otoko (Naoki)): Isao Sasaki (ささき いさお Sasaki Isao)
- Master of Fumen (風麺のマスター Fūmen no Masutā): Hiroshi Doki (道木 広志 Doki Hiroshi)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Urataros (ウラタロス Uratarosu): Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji)
- Kintaros, Shadow Moon (キンタロス、シャドームーン Kintarosu): Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki)
- Ryutaros, Garagaranda (リュウタロス、ガラガランダ Ryūtarosu, Garagaranda): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Teddy (テディ Tedi): Daisuke Ono (小野 大輔 Ono Daisuke)
- Kamen Rider Birth (Akira Date) (仮面ライダーバース（伊達 明 Kamen Raidā Bāsu (Date Akira)): Hiroaki Iwanaga (岩永 洋昭 Iwanaga Hiroaki)
- General Shadow (ジェネラルシャドウ Jeneraru Shadō): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- High Priest Darom, King Dark (大神官ダロム、キングダーク Daishinkan Daromu, Kingu Dāku): Shōzō Iizuka (飯塚 昭三 Iizuka Shōzō)
- General Jark (ジャーク将軍 Jāku Shōgun): Seizō Katō (加藤 精三 Katō Seizō)
- The Great Leader of Shocker (ショッカー大首領 Shokkā Daishuryō): Gorō Naya (納谷 悟朗 Naya Gorō)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー１号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō): Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘 Fujioka Hiroshi)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー２号 Kamen Raidā Nigō): Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 剛 Sasaki Takeshi)
- Kamen Rider V3, Zubat (仮面ライダーV3、ズバット Kamen Raidā Bui Surī, Zubatto): Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi)
- Shocker Greeed, Jyumenki Yum Cimil, Inazuman (ショッカーグリード、十面鬼ユム・キミル、イナズマン Shokkā Gurīdo, Jūmenki Yumu Kimiru, Inazuman): Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎 Ishikawa Hideo)
- Ikadevil, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider Stronger, Kikaider (イカデビル、仮面ライダーアマゾン、仮面ライダーストロンガー、キカイダー Ikadebiru, Kamen Raidā Amazon, Kamen Raidā Sutorongā, Kikaidā): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomozaku)
- Riderman, Kamen Rider Black, Jaguarman, Shocker Combatman (仮面ライダーBLACK、ジャガーマン、ショッカー戦闘員 Raidāman, Kamen Raidā Burakku, Jagāman, Shokkā Sentōin): Ibuki (勇吹輝 Ibuki)
- Apollogeist (アポロガイスト Aporo Gaisuto): Kazuhisa Kawahara (川原 和久 Kawahara Kazuhisa)
- Mole Imagin (1) (モールイマジン（１） Mōru Imajin (1)): Akira Sasanuma (笹沼 晃 Sasanuma Akira)
- Mole Imagin (2) (モールイマジン（２） Mōru Imajin (2)): Kengo Takanashi (高梨 謙吾 Takanashi Kengo)
- Mole Imagin (3), Shiomaneking (モールイマジン（３）、シオマネキング Mōru Imajin (3), Shiomanekingu): Hisafumi Oda (小田久史 Oda Hisafumi)
- O Scanner Voice (オースキャナー音声 Ōsukyanā Onsei): Akira Kushida (串田 アキラ Kushida Akira)
- Birth Driver Voice (バースドライバー音声 Bāsu Doraibā Onsei): Jōji Nakata (中田 譲治 Nakata Jōji)
- Gaia Memory Voice (ガイアメモリ音声 Gaia Memori Onsei): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko)
- Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Den-O, Momotaros: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Birth, Kikaider, Urataros, Ankh, Mole Imagin: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Kamen Rider New Den-O, Kikaider 01, Shocker Greeed, Mole Imagin: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Kintaros, Kamen Rider Black RX, Shadow Moon: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Ryutaros, Ikadevil: Toshihiro Ogura (おぐら としひろ Ogura Toshihiro)
- Teddy, Kamen Rider New Den-O, Apollogeist, Mole Imagin: Shinichi Kaneda (金田 進一 Kaneda Shinichi)
- General Shadow: Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏< Yokoyama Kazutoshi)
- Kamen Rider 1, Shocker Greeed: Yugo Fujii (藤井 祐伍 Fujii Yūgo)
- Kamen Rider 2, Kamen Rider New Den-O, Great Leader of Shocker, Zanjioh: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- General Jark, Momotaros (understudy), Shiomaneking, Zubat: Fumiya Touei (藤榮 史哉 Tōei Fumiya)
- Rock Great Leader: Keizo Yabe (矢部 敬三 Yabe Keizō)
- Great Leader of Shocker: Ryo Yokota (横田 遼 Yokota Ryō)
- Inazuman, Ganikomoru, Mole Imagin, Shocker Combatman: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
- High Priest Darom, Ankh (understudy), Shocker Combatman: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- High Priest Darom: Jiro Uchikawa (内川 仁朗 Uchikawa Jirō)
- Zanjioh, Turtle Bazooka: Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato)
The title "Let's Go Rider Kick 2011" is an homage to the original theme song of the Kamen Rider television series "Let's Go!! Rider Kick". The single was released on April 20, 2011.
- Medals Used:
- Head - Taka, Lion
- Arms - Tora, Kujaku, Imagin
- Legs - Batta, Cheetah, Condor, Shocker
- Combos Used:
- Tatoba Combo, Latorartar Combo, Tajadol Combo, Tamashiy Combo
- General Shadow appears representing the Delza Army, but is not seen wearing the cape he wore while leading the Delza Army in Kamen Rider Stronger following his stint as an executive of Black Satan.
- In spite of Hongo proving himself capable of not falling victim to Shocker's brainwashing, using self-hypnosis to escape from Shocker's later attempt to brainwash him in the original series, the Hongo that appeared in this movie seemed to be easily brainwashed.
- Although it was shown that Imagin who die turn into sand, Teddy himself did not turn to sand when he died but just stayed in his weapon form.
- It is questionable how Momotaros managed to stay alive as an arm when the DenLiner exploded as Imagins clearly do not have such abilities.
- It is questionable how Momotaros able to assume Climax Form considering it normally require a host to do so.
- Although most of the Riders that assisted Kamen Riders 1, 2, New Den-O and OOO were good, some of them were evil Riders that wouldn't normally help others even if they were innocent or not their however may be 2 reasons.
- The evil riders most likely helped due to the fact they were erased with the good riders as well and wanted to retaliate.
- Due to the fact Great Leader Colossus was able to erase all if not most of the riders, they saw him more of a bigger threat.
- Kamen Rider Double shouldn't be able to meet Eiji Hino considering Phillip's full restoration happens on the penultimate episode of Kamen Rider OOO.
- Considering the existence of Metalgelas and Volcancer as a part of Shocker army, it is unknown how Kamen Rider Gai and Kamen Rider Scissors was recruited in the first place as they are their contract monsters.
- Another odd recruitment is Kamen Rider Chalice, as Hajime and Kenzaki are supposed to be fighting each other due to the Battle Fight as Jokers.
- It's possible they put their battle on hold due to Colossus's interference and resuming once the threat was dealt with as neither are nowhere to be seen after the battle.
- Several monsters which are capable of overpowering the riders in their respective seasons are severely underpowered to the point that they are defeated by the main rider in their default form off-screen for plot convenience.
- The film's subtitle "Let's Go Kamen Riders" is an homage to the theme song of the original series, "Let's Go!! Rider Kick" (レッツゴー！！ライダーキック Rettsu Gō!! Raidā Kikku).
- When the Riders were about to form the All Rider Break, they formed the number 40 because it was the 40th anniversary of the franchise (it's formation was foreshadowed by 1go, who told the Great Leader that all of the Riders would pass on the pain and struggle of their 40 year battle to him before the formation began).
- Inazuman, Kikader, Kikaider 01 and Zubat make a cameo in this film, this indicates the possibility that they exist in the same universe as the Kamen Riders. (Shotaro Ishinomori created the characters as well as Kamen Rider). It should also be noted that Kikaider was also hinted to be in the Kamen Rider universe by the Super Sentai series.
- This is the first movie to feature Kamen Rider J exclusively in his normal man-sized form. This would by followed by Super Hero Taisen. The previous All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker and Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story, however, showed him only in Jumbo Formation, making Let's Go Kamen Riders the first movie since Kamen Rider World (1994) to show J normal-sized.
- During the final battle with the Great Leader of Shocker, OOO is seen with Kamen Rider V3, another Rider that sports a "3" Motif. Whether or not that was intentional is unknown.
- The characters of Naoki and Mitsuru are actually a homage to the originals who appeared in Kamen Rider as members of the Kamen Rider Squad.
- This is the first time in nearly 30 years where Kamen Riders 1, 2, and V3's original actors are seen reprising their roles, even though they still do not appear in their civilian forms.
- This movie hints that every Kamen Rider other than Den-O and New-Den-O are not singularity points and are therefore affected by any time changing events.
- This movie further hints that Ryotaro retired as Den-O as he didn't appear once in the movie.
- It was shown in this movie that Wataru has seemingly somewhat mastered the Zanvat Sword as he wielded it in his Kiva Form.
- This movie currently holds the record for most riders featured in one film, with almost every single rider appearing, save for several Movie Exclusive and/or Villainous Riders.
- This is the first time that Momotaros transformed into a weapon for Kotaro to use. Interestingly enough, it seems that Momotaros is the most compatible with Kotaro out of all the Taros as Kotaro used him without much (if any) difficulty.
- This is last Kamen Rider film to premiere in Spring before Super Hero Taisen series takes its place.
- The translucent section of Blade's helmet in this movie appears to have been discolored, possibly due to aging, though similar to the Garren example in Welcome to the Blade Restaurant as if Blade's Jack form helmet was made use of by mistake. It also appears this way in his subsequent appearances such as Kamen Sentai Gorider, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER and Blade Joker!? 2019.