|This article is about an episode in Kamen Rider Revice.|
Not Enough Love! A Dangerous Devil is Born! (足りない愛情！アブナイ悪魔誕生！, Tarinai Aijō! Abunai Akuma Tanjō!) is the fourth episode of Kamen Rider Revice. It features the debut of Revi and Vice's Ptera Genome. The Lion, Jackal, and Bat Vistamps also make brief appearances.
Ikki managed to defeat the Kong Deadman and successfully rescue his sister Sakura and his childhood friend Ayaka. However, the man who took Sakura and his friends hostage wasn't the holder of the Kong Vistamp. Unless they retrieve the Kong Vistamp, there's a chance another incident will occur again. Meanwhile, the Deadmans seem to have uncovered a way to revive even more elite demons. Contrary to an impatient Daiji, Ikki still lacks the awareness that is necessary to become a Kamen Rider. As cracks start to form in the relationship between the two brothers, who is the true holder of the Kong Vistamp?
Ikki continues to refuse to sign Fenix's contract, which enrages Daiji as he walks off to something else more worthwhile, which was finding the contract user of the Kong Deadman. After school, Sakura visits the Oketani residence to inquire on Ayaka's whereabouts, but even Ms. Oketani doesn't know where she was. At the Deadman's base, the three generals discuss that in order to revive Giff, they require six Phase 2 contract users, but doing so would be extremely difficult and is often times rare to see. Sakura manages to connect to Ayaka through a phone call and agrees to meet at Miharu's concert the next day, with Ayaka being revealed to be the hooded figure in the Deadman's base.
Daiji visits George's living quarters and requests to become a Kamen Rider, but George tells him that if Daiji wanted to be one, he'd have to "update" himself. At the concert, Ayaka approaches her mother and snaps, telling her to look at her before materializing the Kong Deadman. As Fenix arrives to take control of the situation, Ikki having attended the concert, transforms into Mammoth Genome with Vice to stop the Kong Deadman. Aguilera who had attended the concert in disguise, convinces Ayaka to ascend to Phase 2 and she merges with the Kong Deadman. Discarding her familial ties, she kidnaps Miharu and flees. Daiji confronts Ikki and is angry that his brother's hesitancy had led to such results, but Ikki retorts saying that Daiji isn't clear on what he wants. That evening, the two sons visit their mother separately and reveal to her their desire to reconcile. Daiji, who overheard Ikki's conversion, gives him the completed Ptera Vistamp. That night, Ikki realized his mistakes and resolves to do what needs to be done.
The next morning, Ayaka is holding her younger sister hostage on a highrise building while Fenix attempts to take control of the situation. Ikki visits Ms. Oketani and encourages her to reconcile with her eldest daughter and brings her to the scene. Ikki transforms to physically control Ayaka, while Ms. Oketani attempts to talk her out of it. It succeeds, but Ayaka "explodes" and Miharu begins falling through the air. Ikki saves her using the new Ptera Genome and strategically switches between Rex and Ptera to defeat Ayaka and void her contract. Returning home, Ikki signs the contract and reconciles with his brother, though Vice discovers that doing so had "erased" a part of Ikki from a family photo.
- Ikki Igarashi (五十嵐 一輝, Igarashi Ikki): Kentaro Maeda (前田 拳太郎, Maeda Kentaro)
- Vice (バイス, Baisu, Voice): Subaru Kimura (木村 昴, Kimura Subaru)
- Daiji Igarashi (五十嵐 大二, Igarashi Daiji): Wataru Hyuga (日向 亘, Hyuga Wataru)
- Sakura Igarashi (五十嵐 さくら, Igarashi Sakura): Ayaka Imoto (井本 彩花, Imoto Ayaka)
- George Karizaki (ジョージ・狩崎, Jōji Karizaki): Noritaka Hamao (濱尾 ノリタカ, Hamao Noritaka)
- Aguilera (アギレラ, Agirera) / Hana Natsuki (夏木 花, Natsuki Hana): Yui Asakura (浅倉 唯, Asakura Yui)
- Olteca (オルテカ, Oruteka): Hayata Seki (関 隼汰, Seki Hayata)
- Julio (フリオ, Furio): Kurodo Hachijoin (八条院 蔵人, Hachijōin Kuroudo)
- Ayaka Oketani (桶谷 彩夏, Oketani Ayaka): Seiko Utsumi (内海 誠子, Utsumi Seiko)
- Miharu Oketani (桶谷 美春, Oketani Miharu): Kaho Shimizu (清水 香帆, Shimizu Kaho)
- Namio Yoshida (吉田 浪夫, Yoshida Namio): Yuya Matsuura (松浦 祐也, Matsuura Yūya)
- Rin (りん): Sara Nada (名田 紗羅, Nada Sara)
- Yuki (ゆうき): Manaka Iwasaki (岩崎 愛香, Iwasaki Manaka)
- Announcer: Satomi Ando (安藤聡海, Andō Satomi)
- Taeko Oketani (桶谷 妙子, Oketani Taeko): Kumiko Endo (遠藤 久美子, Endō Kumiko)
- Yujiro Wakabayashi (若林 優次郎, Wakabayashi Yūjirō): Kazuya Tanabe (田邊 和也, Tanabe Kazuya)
- Yukimi Igarashi (五十嵐 幸実, Igarashi Yukimi): Kurara Emi (映美 くらら, Emi Kurara)
- Genta Igarashi (五十嵐 元太, Igarashi Genta): Shigeyuki Totsugi (戸次 重幸, Totsugi Shigeyuki)
- Revice Driver, Vistamps: Shingo Fujimori (藤森 慎吾, Fujimori Shingo)
- Kamen Rider Revi: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉, Nawata Yūya)
- Vice, Kamen Rider Vice: Eitoku (永徳, Eitoku)
- Kong Deadman: Takuma Komori (小森 拓真, Komori Takuma)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Stamp Used:
- Mammoth, Rex, Ptera
- Form Used:
- Mammoth Genome, Rex Genome, Ptera Genome
- Mammoth Genome, Rex Genome, Ptera Genome
- Revice Ptera
- The Megalodon Vistamp shown at the end of the episode lacks the Rider Relief of Kamen Rider Decade.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger episode 29, No. 29-kai! Do You Know The Prince's Aim?
- Closing Screen
- Kamen Riders: Revice
- Vistamps: Ptera
- Count at episode end
- Vistamps in Revi's possession: Rex, Eagle, Mammoth, Megalodon, Ptera
- Vistamps in Fenix's possession: Lion, Jackal, Bat
- Proto Vistamps in Fenix's possession: Kamakiri, Kong
- Proto Vistamps in Deadmans' possession: Giff Junior, Spider
- A collection of various transformation belts and Kamen Rider action figurines can be seen in George's living quarters.
- This is the first episode in which Ikki transforms directly into an auxiliary Genome rather than his default Rex Genome.