|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Nocturne: The Lovely Messiah (夜想曲・愛の救世主 Yasōkyoku: Ai no Kyūseishu) is the twentieth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
to be adde
In 1986, Otoya catches up to Yuri as she lies about bringing herself to use the Ixa System when she encountered the Rook earlier. However, when Otoya tries to find her at another wedding to assist her, he encounters a beautiful woman in black, Maya, before the Rook arrives to devour the bride, knocking Otoya out. Before the Rook could kill the bride, he is stopped by Maya, whom he knew as the Queen of the Checkmate Four. After telling the Rook to leave, Maya kills the bride herself after revealing her to be a Fangire who betrayed their kind by falling in love with a human. While this all had happened, Yuri only watched before running off in fear. Otoya found her and gave her a shoulder to cry on, much to Jiro's dismay. Meanwhile, Maya can be seen walking under a red moon, with a Kivat flying around her.
In 2008, the Ladybug Fangire manages to escape the Otoya-possessed Wataru, taking both Keisuke and Kengo with him as his hostages to force Megumi to fight him as her leg was injured from the fight. "Otoya" arrives to teach Megumi how to overcome her anxiety, with Megumi refusing to listen to him. She was also confused of his knowledge of her mother's name and annoyed with Wataru's constant harassment. When he threatens to toss the Ixa Knuckle into a fire, and ultimately the Ixa system with it, Megumi manages to overcome her injuries before the device is incinerated. "Otoya" follows Megumi to where Keisuke and Kengo are being held, with Megumi holding her own against the Ladybug Fangire before releasing the hostages. Keisuke becomes Ixa as he and Megumi double-team the Ladybug Fangire. Wataru walks off and returns to normal. Once Ixa kills the Ladybug Fangire, his soul expands and transforms itself into a Sabbat. Upon witnessing the Sabbat, Wataru transforms into Kiva to summon Castle Doran as Ixa calls the Powerd Ixer, who promptly arrives. After a short wait, the dragon eventually emerges from beneath the ground and picks up Powerd Ixer to Ixa's shock as the Riders combine their attacks to shatter the Sabbat. Afterwards, as Wataru recuperates at home with no memory of his possession, he wonders who was making a violin in his workshop, amazed at the framework he did under Otoya's influence.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Rook (ルーク Rūku): Tomohide Takahara (高原 知秀 Takahara Tomohide)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Doctor: Junichi Kubozono (窪園 純一 Kubozono Junichi)
- Bride: Miwa Hashiguchi (橋口 未和 Hashiguchi Miwa)
- Ladybug Fangire (レディバグファンガイア Redibagu Fangaia, Voice): Ryūsei Nakao (中尾 隆聖 Nakao Ryūsei)
Kiva: Kiva Form
Ixa: Save Mode, Burst Mode
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 17, GP 17: Wings of Justice.
- Viewership: 5.8%
- A nocturne (from the French which meant nocturnal, from Latin nocturnus) is usually a musical composition that is inspired by, or evocative of, the night. Historically, nocturne is a very old term applied to night Offices and, since the Middle Ages, to divisions in the canonical hour of Matins.
- This is the first time Kiva & Ixa perform the Rider Kick together against a Fangire.
Blu-ray Box 2 comes with 16 episodes.