|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Nobunaga Damashii (ノブナガ魂 Nobunaga Damashī, lit. "Nobunaga Soul") is an alternate violet and gold daimyo-based form of the ghost Riders themed after Oda Nobunaga, the 16th century Japanese warlord who ruled over a majority of Japan through brutal conquest and mastery of the rifle which led to the unification of the country after his death and the end of the chaotic Sengoku period. Accessed through the Nobunaga Ghost Eyecon, this form bears the Persona Warlord (ペルソナウォーロード Perusona Wōrōdo) helmet with the Face Dual Arquebus (フェイスデュアルアーキバス Feisu Dyuaru Ākibasu) faceplate. While it is mostly used by Kamen Rider Specter, it can also be used by other Riders.
While assuming Nobunaga Damashii, a Kamen Rider dons the Heavenly Demon Hood (テンマフード Tenma Hūdo) adorned with the Hinawa Fire Head (ヒナワファイアヘッド Hinawa Faia Heddo).
As one of the 15 heroic souls, Nobunaga Damashii's power is also channeled through the Grateful Damashii which is accessed by Ghost via the Eyecon Driver G, appearing on Grateful's Armor Sublime as the NobunaGuard (ノブナガード Nobunagādo).  Manifesting as a body, the Nobunaga Ghost fights with his weapon of choice being the Gan Gun Hand Gun Mode.
In 2005, long after his death, Oda Nobunaga was reincarnated as a Parka Ghost by the Ghost Hunters with help from Sennin. Among the 15 luminary ghosts assembled by the lead Ghost Hunter, Ryu Tenkuji, who personally picked them with his reasoning being that these figures were people whose lives burned the brightest, their purpose was to counter the Gammaizers, the 15 deities of the Gamma World, in preparation for the Gamma invasion of the human world. Vacant Ghost Eyecons were prepared for each of the luminary ghosts, however, with the unforseen betrayal of Chikara Saionji leading to Ryu's death and the dissolution of the Ghost Hunters, all 15 ghosts were left sealed in unique objects which pertained to them each and would not be freed until the Gamma invasion finally arrived ten years later.
War with the Gamma
The Nobunaga Parka Ghost was unsealed from Nobuyoshi Hashiba from Oda Nobunaga's letter to his family in the past. Before Ghost was able to catch it, Specter dashed and took the Ghost as his own instead and is used in Specter's subsequent battles.
- "We shall lend you our strength!"
- ―Nobunaga offering Takeru his service.[src]
Later, seeing how determined Takeru and Kanon are to save Specter from Necrom's control, Nobunaga brought Takeru inside his Eyecon and offers the boy his assistance. Alongside Tutankhamun and Houdini, they successfully banished the Necrom Eyecon, freeing Makoto.
Driven by his trauma in the Gamma world, Takeru's desperate attempt to use the Eyecons to make a wish again made all of his Eyecons in his possessions to leave him. Eventually, with Specter lending Takeru his Eyecons and Alain had his left him due to no longer being subjected, all Eyecons agreed to cooperate and contributed to the creation of Eyecon Driver G, allowing Takeru to transform into Ghost Grateful Damashii.
Facing a Gamma Ultima and two Gamma Superiors outside the Dream World facility with Necrom, Deep Specter assumed Nobunaga Damashii, fighting the Gamma off with the Deep Slasher. With Deep Specter performing the Giga Omega Dama alongside Necrom's Necrom Destroy, the Riders prevailed through the Gamma's combined attack and destroyed them.
Nobunaga was defeated alongside Houdini by Adel Magnetic during the disastrous engagement against Adel and his 11 remaining Gammaizers by the 15 Heroic Ghosts and Ghost Grateful Damashii, having chosen not to rely on Mugen Damashii's power alone while facing the Gammaizers. Viewing themselves as now obsolete, the heroic ghosts would enter a brief period of unresponsiveness before soon enough returning to Takeru's side, as he asserted his faith in them, against Gyro.
Village of Heroes
Attacked by Dark Necrom Yellow, Specter was robbed of his Eyecons which were taken as part of Argos' machination. When Takeru and his friends followed them to the Island of Eyecons, Nobunaga was found to be living in harmony as one of 100 reincarnated historical figure within the Village of Heroes. When Argos' Gamma forces attacked the village, Nobunaga was struck down and reduced back to an Eyecon which was used by Dark Necrom Yellow to fight Ghost alongside Dark Necrom Red Benkei Damashii before being recovered along with the others by Argos. Gathering all 100 heroic Eyecons, Argos used them as a sacrifice along with Darwin's power of evolution to convert Takeru's dead body into a vessel for the ultimate Eyecon, the Extremer Driver, which he intended to use to fulfill his ultimate agenda of converting all life on both Earth and the Gamma World into ghosts. Ultimately, however, Takeru was able to gain the strength of the 100 heroes along with his friend's spirits, allowing him to defeat Argos seemingly at the cost of his own existence only for the 100 heroes to use their power to restore his soul with the original fifteen heroes returning to his side as he came back to Earth.
The Dr. Pac-Man Incident
- "The strength of your resolve resonates with me, Takeru. It is the same as that of my comrades who wished to unite the country long ago; the same as one who wishes to protect the motherland. I feel we can become great brothers in arms."
Nobunaga is among the historical figures who are featured in Stories of the World's Greatest People, the book passed down to Takeru Tenkuji by Ryu Tenkuji. He is acknowledged under The Revolutionist of the Sengoku Period: Oda Nobunaga (戦国の革命児 織田信長 Sengoku no Gakumei-ji: Oda Nobunaga).
Nobunaga possesses Gyro in the stage show, assuming his Kamen Rider Specter form.
- Kamen Rider Specter (Ghost Episodes 5, 7, 8, Super Movie Wars Genesis, Ghost 10, 11, Ikkyu Eyecon Contention!, Ikkyu Intimacy!, Ghost 13, 14, 16, 17, 21, 28, 31, 36, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Deep Specter (Ghost Episode 34)
- Kamen Rider Dark Necrom Yellow (Kamen Rider Ghost the Movie: The 100 Eyecons and Ghost's Fateful Moment)
- Kamen Rider Ghost (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Toucon Boost (Ghost Change)
- Grateful Damashii (Ghost Episode 23, Zyuohger Episode 7, Ghost 28, 33, 38, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders)
- Mugen (Ghost Change)
- Kamen Rider Necrom (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Dark Ghost (Ghost Change)
- Omega Drive (Nobunaga) (オメガドライブ ノブナガ Omega Doraibu (Nobunaga)): Specter charges an energy construct of his insignia behind him before absorbing it and jumps to deliver a flying kick attack.
- Omega Spark (オメガスパーク Omega Supāku): In Gun Mode, Specter creates two temporary rows of copies of his weapon to target and fire a barrage of shots at the enemy alongside the original, with the copies vanishing after they've fired off a single shot.
Behind the scenes
As with the rest of the 15 heroic Parka Ghosts, Nobunaga is voiced by Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu). His suit actor as a full body ghost is Akira Murai (村井 亮 Murai Akira). Possessing the body of Gyro in Kamen Rider Ghost: Final Stage, Nobunaga is portrayed by veteran suit actor Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji). His human form in Kamen Rider Ghost the Movie: The 100 Eyecons and Ghost’s Fateful Moment is portrayed by Kenji Takechi (武智 健二 Takechi Kenji).
- Gammaizer Fire, Gammaizer counterpart
- Nobunaga, the reincarnated leader who appeared in Kamen Rider OOO: Nobunaga's Desire
- The alternate reality Nobunaga from Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle
- Tenka Touitsu Damashii