|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
Nishiki (ニシキ) is often caught in situations leading people to believe he is a criminal. He refused to join the Oni group at first until tricked in believing there's buried treasure in the village they're saving. Though after learning it was a trick when Kabuki stole his Ressetsu to framed Nishiki by killing one of Kabuki's victims at night, he along with other six Onis leaving, until he returns in the final battle. Even after that battle is over, he continues to live in prison as ever.
Video Game appearances
Masked Rider Expansion Volume 3
Kamen Rider Nishiki is one of a playable character in a trading card game Rangers Strike.
- Number: RK‑230
- Rarity: Normal
Kamen Rider Nishiki is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
A warrior from Osaka. He used the Oni's power to work as a thief, but he also has a commitment that he will never kill. Nishiki loves money and treasure. He is a very energetic man, which may sometimes lead to some of his hotheadedness. He is also the only Oni that can speak in the Kansai-ben dialect.
- Rider Height: 6 shaku 9 sun (approx. 209.1 cm., one say 208 cm.)
- Rider Weight: 36.3 kan (approx. 136.1 kg., one say 136 kg.)
Kamen Rider Nishiki is Oni of Osaka, with a tiger motif. His body color is yellow with black stripes in some places, and the color of his hand is black. There is a tiger's face on his head, in place of the usual Oni's face.
Appearances:Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
- Henshin Onsa: A clear red tuning fork transformation device.
- Ongekiko: A taiko buckle.
- Karakuri Animals: Nishiki's disk-like support robot.
- Meitō Onsaken: The Onkaku's sword form.
- Ongekitriangle - Ressetsu: A three-section-staff Ongeki Weapon that can fold into a triangle .
Like other Sengoku-era Oni, Habataki is also skilled in the sword play. In addition, Nishiki has a unique Kitōjutsu (鬼闘術 lit. "Demon Fighting Technique") where he can fight with relatively wild movements.
- Ongeki Kyō - Irasshai (音撃響・偉羅射威 lit. "Sound Attack Echo: Welcome"): Nishiki takes his Henshin Onsa and strikes his Ressetsu continuously (also saying "Irrashai" when knocking), creating Sound of Purification with a shaped like a triangle. This is done multiple times before the enemy is defeated.
Behind the Scenes
- He is the first Rider to be a thief, followed by Daiki Kaito.
- In fact, the Kamen Rider Nishiki's tiger motif comes from the Osaka baseball team Hanshin Tigers' image animal.
- Kamen Rider Nishiki is an Osaka's Oni, this means he is one of the Oni in the Kansai area.
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Top Trumps: Kamen Rider card: TR-096.
- Shogakukan <Wonder Life Special>. (2005). Kamen Rider Hibiki The Movie Preview Issue. Supervised by Ishimori Pro and Toei. pp. 22-23. ISBN 978-4-09-106254-3
- Asahi Sonorama <DETAILS of HERO>. (2006). "Kamen Rider Hibiki Special Photobook [Tamashii]". p. 65, "Oni of Sengoku". ISBN 978-4-04-868101-8.
- Ohta Publishing. (2010). "JAE NAKED HERO". p. 53, LIST OF WORKS Naoki Nagase. ISBN 978-4-7783-1210-7.