|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
Kamen Rider Nishiki (仮面ライダー西鬼 Kamen Raidā Nishiki, lit. "Masked Rider Western Demon") is a tiger-themed Oni Kamen Rider in the movie, Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki.
Nishiki (ニシキ) is often caught in situations leading people to believe he is a criminal. He refused to join the Oni group at first until tricked in believing there's buried treasure in the village they're saving. Though after learning it was a trick when Kabuki stole his Ressetsu to framed Nishiki by killing one of Kabuki's victims at night, he along with other six Onis leaving, until he returns in the final battle. Even after that battle is over, he continues to live in prison as ever.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Nishiki is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
A warrior from Osaka. He used the Oni's power to work as a thief, but he also has a commitment that he will never kill. Nishiki loves money and treasure. He is a very energetic man, which may sometimes lead to some of his hotheadedness. He is also the only Oni that can speak in the Kansai-ben dialect.
- Rider Height: 6 shaku 9 sun (approx. 209.1 cm., one say 208 cm.)
- Rider Weight: 36.3 kan (approx. 136.1 kg., one say 136 kg.)
Kamen Rider Nishiki is Osaka representative Oni with a tiger motif. His body color is yellow with black stripes in some places, and the color of his hand is black. There is a tiger's face on his head, in place of the usual Oni's face.
Appearances:Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
- Henshin Onsa Ongaku: A clear red tuning fork transformation device.
- Ongekiko: A taiko buckle.
- Karakuri Animals: Nishiki's disk-like support robot.
- Meitou - Onsaken: The Onkaku's sword form.
- Ongekitriangle Ressetsu: A three-section-staff Ongeki weapon that can fold into a triangle .
- Ongeki Kyō: Irasshai (音撃響・偉羅射威, lit. "Sound Attack Reverberation: Welcome"): Nishiki's Ongeki Finisher. Nishiki takes his Onkaku tuning fork and strikes his Sankaku Ressetsu with it on one side, creating a wave of yellow energy shaped like a triangle. This is done multiple times before the enemy is defeated.
Behind the Scenes
- He is the first Rider to be a thief, followed by Daiki Kaito.
- In fact, the Kamen Rider Nishiki's tiger motif comes from the Osaka baseball team Hanshin Tigers' image animal.
- Kamen Rider Nishiki is an Osaka's Oni, this means he is (one of) an Oni in the Kansai area.
|Kamen Rider Hibiki|
|Primary: Hitoshi Hidaka - Iori Izumi - Tomizo Todayama - Zaomaru Zaitsuhara|
|Other: Daisuke Danda - Sakae Saeki - Eiki - Shuki - Akira Amami - Kyosuke Kiriya - Shouki|
|Ancient Sengoku Era Oni: Hibiki (past) - Ibuki (past) -Todoroki (past) - Kabuki - Tohki - Kirameki - Nishiki - Habataki|
|Ichiro Tachibana- Asumu Adachi - Kasumi Tachibana - Hinaka Tachibana - Midori Takizawa - Kounosuke Kogure|
|Allies: Hitomi Mochida - Ikuko Adachi|
|Leaders: The Real Man and Woman - The Man and Woman - Black Puppet - White Puppet - Super Douji and Hime|
|Giant Type Makamou: Tsuchigumo - Yamabiko - Bakegani - Ittanmomen - Ooari - Okubi - Otoroshi - Ubume - Yamaarashi - Oonamazu - Amikiri - Kamaitachi - Notsugo|
|Summer Type Makamou: Dorotabou - Kappa - Bakeneko - Uwan - Tengu - Hitotsumi|
|Special Makamou: Nanashi - Kasha - Yobuko - Kodama - Satori - Rokurokubi - Orochi|
|View • Edit|