|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Ninja-Players (忍者プレーヤー Ninja Purēyā) are Rider troops that appear in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending.
Bugster-like troopers summoned within the Game Area of Hurricane Ninja, they can separate into more individuals, with unknown limit. 3 Ninja-Players appeared with Kamen Rider Fuma in Seito University Hospital, another 3 attacked Taiga Hanaya at the same time. In the hospital, the 3 players split into at least 9 individuals. It is unknown whether the 6 players appeared at first are different individuals or split.
- Height: 199.6 cm
- Weight: 97.1 kg
- Punching power: 61.7 t
- Kicking power: 71.6 t
- Maximum jump height: 57.0 m
- Maximum running speed: 100m per 2.2 s
Comparing to Ride-Players of Kamen Rider Chronicle, Ninja-Players are much more powerful, easily on par with Level 50 Riders. They possess abilities similar to ninjas.
They can also shoot energy projectile shurikens at targets, which infects anyone hit with a unique strain of Bugster virus, sending their consciousness into a virtual reality Game World.
- Unnamed blade weapon (similar to Ride-Players' Ride Weapon)
- Energy projectile shurikens
- The Ninja-Players are the only Riders of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid to have one eye while everyone else has the standard two eyes.
- The Ninja-Player suit is nearly identical to Kamen Rider Fuma's suit albeit with a different helmet and minor modifications.