|This article is about a/an villain form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Build.|
Night Rogue (ナイトローグ Naito Rōgu), previously known to Build as simply the Bat Man (蝙蝠男 Kōmori Otoko), is a Transteam System transformation assumed by the following characters:
In his vague memory of being exposed to Nebula Gas in an experiment conducted by Faust, the amnesiac Sento Kiryu recalled the sight of Night Rogue, who he refered to as the "Bat Man". In the form of Night Rogue, Gentoku observed Sento from afar as he helped the fugitive Ryuga Banjo to escape from Touto's forces.
In a video filmed for FausTube, Gentoku demonstrated the transformation into Night Rogue, as well as the Transteam System's arsenal.
- "Bat! Mistmatch! Bat...Ba-Bat... Fire!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.5 cm.
- Weight: 103.0 kg.
- Punching power: 17.2 t.
- Kicking power: 20.5 t.
- Maximum jump height: 49.0 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 4.1 sec.
Night Rogue seems to possess a degree of steam manipulation as he can turn himself into steam to quickly travel long distances or to summon his Steam Blade. Night Rogue is also shown to be able to fly as well as stand upside down by using his feet to somehow cling to ceilings like a real bat. He can also execute an electrified Rider Punch-esque attack where his fist glows blue with electric energy and hits the target.
Unlike Build, Night Rogue's Ability Perimeters are not spread out between his arms and legs. While Night Rogue gets power from only one Fullbottle, he's much stronger than Build's Trial Forms and his stats even surpass some of Build's Best Matches. He is also able to overpower Blood Stalk in one-on-one combat, despite having marginally lower stats.
Night Rogue consists of the following parts:
- Night Rogue Head (ナイトローグヘッド Naito Rōgu Heddo): Night Rogue's helmet.
- Central Chimney (セントラルチムニー Sentoraru Chimunī): A chimney unit mounted on Night Rogue's head. It has a heat removal function, a function to disperse toxic gas, and can also launch special bullets.
- NR Signal (NRシグナル NR Shigunaru): Data collection system in Night Rogue's helmet. It collects data in real time, and performs emergency repair on damaged parts of the suit. It also manages the condition of the body.
- Bat Night Goggles (バットナイトゴーグル Batto Naito Gōguru): Transparent goggles to protect Night Rogue's face. The built in ultrasonic sensor allows him to fight in complete darkness.
- Night Seeker Eye (ナイトシーカーアイ Naito Shīkā Ai): Night Rogue's eyes. They It has a built in night vision sensor, and can detect heat sources and movement.
- Air Face Duct (エアフェイスダクト Ea Feisu Dakuto): A built in gas mask in the helmet. It removes harmful substances from the air when breathing and can discharge toxic gases.
- NR Face Guard (NRフェイスガード NR Feisu Gādo): Device that protects Night Rogue's head. In response to an enemy's physical attack, it emits a wave that cancels out the impact to nullify the damage.
- Bat Chest Armor (バットチェストアーマー Batto Chesuto Āmā): Night Rogue's chest armor. The chest is equipped with a device called Steam Generator (スチームジェネレーター Suchīmu Jenerētā) that increases user's fighting ability. It can also accelerate the user's movement speed and attack power.
- NR Unlimited Suit (NRアンリミテッドスーツ NR Anrimiteddo Sūtsu): Shock resistant bodysuit of Night Rogue. It can release the physical limiter and unleash the hidden physical ability of the user while offering protection from damage.
- NR Steam Shoulder (NRスチームショルダー NR Suchīmu Shorudā): Night Rogue's shoulder armor. They optimize arm movement to improve attack accuracy. The steam pipes can also spray toxic gases while exhausting heat.
- Dark Rush Arm (ダークラッシュアーム Dāku Rasshu Āmu): Night Rogue's arms. They increase speed and power, and can also use the attached Darkness Winger (ダークネスウィンガー Dākunesu U~ingā) blades to slash enemies.
- NR Bat Glove (NRバットグローブ NR Batto Gurōbu): Night Rogue's gloves. They are reinforced, and have sharp claws at the fingers to allow for slashing attacks.
- Metal Knee Bat (メタルニーバット Metaru Nī Batto): Night Rogue's knee pads. They optimize leg movement to improve speed.
- Dark Rush Leg (ダークラッシュレッグ Dāku Rasshu Reggu): Night Rogue's legs. They combine power and speed and specialize in high powered knees and continuous kicks.
- Night Seeker Shoes (ナイトシーカーシューズ Naito Shīkā Shūzu): Night Rogue's shoes. They suppress sound for stealth attacks, and can emit special steam for a kick attack.
With the Steam Blade or the Steam Rifle, he can use the following attacks:
- Elek Steam (エレキスチーム Ereki Suchīmu): Night Rogue shoots electricity at the enemy.
- Ice Steam (アイススチーム Aisu Suchīmu): Night Rogue performs a series of icy slashes at the enemy causing them to freeze.
- Devil Steam (デビルスチーム Debiru Suchīmu): Night Rogue fires a "steam" bullet which will home in on the target and inject them with an unknown compound when it hits them. When used on a human, the person will turn into a Smash. When used on a Smash, the Smash will grow to gigantic proportions.
Night Rogue has 4 finishers:
- Transtream Gun finishers:
- Steam Rifle finishers:
- Steam Blade - Standard sidearm weapon. Can combine with the Transteam Gun to form the Steam Rifle.
Behind the scenes
- Night Rogue's undersuit inexplicably changes from black to brown in later episodes, especially during fighting scenes. Although, this is likely due to them using two versions of the suit as seen in episode 19 where the suit briefly turns back to normal in one scene.