|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
The unnamed Newton Damashii Gloves, individually known as the Repulsion Glove (リパルショングローブ Riparushon Gurōbu) and Attraction Glove (アトラクショングローブ Atorakushon Gurōbu) for the right hand and left hand respectively, are Kamen Rider Ghost's boxing glove-like weapons when he uses the Newton Ghost Eyecon to access Newton Damashii. It first appears in Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future, and then made its TV debut in episode 4.
- Kamen Rider Ghost (Surprise Future, Special Preceding Video, Ghost Episodes 4, 5, 8, Ikkyu Eyecon Contention!, Ghost 11, Ikkyu Intimacy!, Ghost 15, Zyuohger Episode 7, Ghost 38, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders)
- Toucon Boost (Ghost Change)
- Kamen Rider Specter (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Necrom (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
Attached to each of the individual "gloves" on both hands is the Force Amplifier (フォースアンプリファー Fōsu Anpurifå), which supplies energy to both "gloves" to aid in the formation of a "force field" of either repulsion or attraction forces.
- This weapon is based on the Armillary sphere.
- This is the fourth weapons to based on a pair of boxing gloves, succeeding OOO Sagohzo Combo's Gori Bagoon and Knuckle Kurumi Arms' Kurumi Bombers and Jimber Marron Arms' Marron Bombers.
- In an interesting comparison to the Newton Damashii Gloves and Gori Bagoon, both allow their users to manipulate gravitational forces to their liking.
- This is Ghost's first weapon to belong to a specific Damashii form, followed by the Sunglasseslasher.
- ↑ http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ghost/rider/newtondamashii/
- ↑ http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ghost/rider/newtondamashii/005.html
- ↑ Uchusen Detail of Heroes VOL.150