|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
In 1986, after she succeeded in defeating the Rook and avenging her mother's death, Yuri questions her next step and consider marriage to Otoya, as he got himself burned by the iron. Otoya later finds Maya with a violin, drawing him in with her amazing ability to play like him before she leaves him with a question for her ability to copy his playing and goes into Castle Doran to see Taiga. Later, Maya goes to Otoya to see if he could answer her question as Riki arrives to fight her, forcing Maya to reveal her true identity as the Pearlshell Fangire before a shocked Otoya.
In 2008, after an intense battle with the Pearlshell Fangire as Kiva, a wounded Wataru finds Mio equally wounded with neither aware of the other's true identity as they treat each other and lie about their injuries. Mio later encounters the Bishop as he explains of her and the King's place as Fangire Clan's protectors after she vows to kill Kiva. Meanwhile, at the D&P company, after a successful trial test of a corporation requesting funding for a newly developed metal, the company's CEO takes his leave. He later rescues Wataru when Nago had him catch a crook as part of his training. After driving the crook off, Wataru eventually recognizes the man as his childhood friend, Taiga. He later meets Mio for dinner as he explains his role as the King while his aide Kurosawa murders the corporation scientist. The next day, after Wataru learns that Taiga has a fiance, he arrives to find a pharmacist murdered by the Moose Fangire for creating a medicine that would revolutionize mankind. As Kiva battles the Moose Fangire in Emperor Form, a new figure arrives with intent to oversee the fight, Kamen Rider Saga.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Taiga Nobori (登 太牙 Nobori Taiga): Shouma Yamamoto (山本 匠馬 Yamamoto Shōma)
- Kurosawa (黒沢): Kazuoki Takahashi (高橋 和興 Takahashi Kazuoki)
- Numakawa (沼川): Makoto Sakamoto (坂本 真 Sakamoto Makoto)
- Researcher: Kenji Nagae (長江 健次 Nagae Kenji)
- Thief: Ayumi Kawashima (川島 麻有弥 Kawashima Ayumi)
- Officer: Masahiro Noguchi (野口 雅弘 Noguchi Masahiro), Shinya Sakaguchi (坂口 進也 Sakaguchi Shinya)
- Wataru Kurenai(Child): Yohei Itagaki (板垣 陽平 Itagaki Yōhei)
- Taiga Nobori(Child): Yugo Kishizawa (岸澤 優吾 Kishizawa Yūgo)
- Tortoise Fangire (トータスファンガイア Tōtasu Fangaia, Voice): Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (下山 吉光 Shimoyama Yoshimitsu)
Kiva: Kiva Form, Emperor Form
Saga: Saga Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 30, GP 30: Punch of Friendship.
- Viewership: 6.2%
- This marks the first time that Maya turns into the Pearlshell Fangire.
Kamen Rider Kiva Volume 8 features episodes 29-32: When the Saints Go Marching In: I Am King, Curtain Raising: Kiva's Identity, Applause: Motherly Dedicated Transformation and New World: Another Kiva.
Blu-ray Box 2 comes with 16 episodes.