|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
New Cyclone (新サイクロン号 Shin Saikuron-gō) is a new machine designed by Hongo, Taki and Tachibana. New Cyclone transforms automatically when Hongo does. New Cyclone's attack is the Cyclone Attack (サイクロンアタック Saikuron Attaku) where Rider 2 rams an enemy while riding Cyclone while the Cyclone Cutters are exposed.
- Jump Power: 50 m (40 m after alteration)
- Engine: Nuclear Engine, 250 horsepower.
- Designer: Takeshi Hongo, Kazuya Taki, and Tobei Tachibana
All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
The Double Riders made their appearance riding their New Cyclones with V3 on his Hurricane bike through a dimensional wall, as all the other Kamen Riders marched behind them on foot, when Decade and Diend were at the mercy of the Dai-Shocker army.
All Rider Break
Super Hero Taisen
In the supposed final battle between the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, Kamen Rider Decade disguised as Rider #1, rode on the New Cyclone (which was presumably the Machine Decader in disguise) leading the surviving Kamen Riders (Kuuga, Faiz, Kabuto, Kiva, and Double) on their respective motorcycles. Decade/Rider #1 first used the New Cyclone to attack the SWAT Mode Dekarangers, then to send the Super Sentai teams Dai Sentai Goggle V, Choujuu Sentai Liveman and Denji Sentai Megaranger to the dimensional rift via what appeared to be its exhaust fumes.
Kamen Rider Taisen
In other media
Video game appearances
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend 1 (シグナルレジェンド１号 Shigunaru Rejendo Ichigō): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Showa Rider.
- Kamen Rider 1 appears riding his New Cyclone, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- By performing the Au Lait function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted #1 Rider Lockseed (Legend Set Ver.) makes the announcement, New Cyclone!.
- In the end credits sequence of Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider, Ultraman can be seen riding a giant version of the New Cyclone with the logo of the Science Special Search Party (SSSP) on it.
- Kamen Rider
- Five Riders vs. King Dark
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Kamen Rider 1 Through RX: Big Gathering (archive footage only)
- Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai